Age of History 3
Lim10

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌโ€‹ | Mobile Version is Released (World Update)

The War of Revolutions | Beta Release Survey  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, Mov said:

I suggest you to add 0% aggression so maps with events can be better, but the mod is very cool, I hope you still updating itย 

To be honest im not really want to add 0% Agression Feature. Random Battles and random results make the mod more fun in my opinion. Thank you for your nice comment also :)

23 hours ago, Lim10 said:

Sorry, Im not that great at English, Tell me spesific event i will fix that.

We are win the War! -> We Won the war!/We are Winning the War!

Althuogh -> Although

Great Qing is Tryed to Arrest Our Khan! -> Great Qing Tried to Arrest Our Khan!

ALSO YOU HAVE 69 reputation

Edited by Kerguelen Mapping

1 hour ago, Kerguelen Mapping said:

We are win the War! -> We Won the war!/We are Winning the War!

Althuogh -> Although

Great Qing is Tryed to Arrest Our Khan! -> Great Qing Tried to Arrest Our Khan!

ALSO YOU HAVE 69 reputation

Thanks for correcting the translations.

69 Reputation

Nice B)

1 hour ago, Kerguelen Mapping said:

You said weekly releases?

I'm Sorry. Whenever I start an update I would finish it weekly but I'm a bit busy right now. After my jobs done I will start updating again

On 1/31/2023 at 5:10 PM, ArashTheArcher said:

hello dear, very interesting mod. i love the events graphics and icons
im also working on a mod that has the same topic which is cool, i'd be interested in contacting you in discord, if you have a account there, please let me know!

Thank you for your nice compliments to my mod. I really like the look of your mod too. Let me give you my Discord: Lim10#7886. I would also like to help and exchange with your mod, both in design and in other matters.

Yo ik the mod is already released but most of the time AI wars end in unrealistic border gore, endless war's and coalition which too end up in a even bigger border gore so that's why most mods use 0% AI aggressiveness mainly to prevent border gore

7 hours ago, Noth1 said:

Yo ik the mod is already released but most of the time AI wars end in unrealistic border gore, endless war's and coalition which too end up in a even bigger border gore so that's why most mods use 0% AI aggressiveness mainly to prevent border gore

Yeah, specially mods with historical events, AI random decisions can just ruin the events sometimes.ย 

11 hours ago, Noth1 said:

To prevent this situation, my aim is to require 1000 soldiers to attack, and there will usually be automatic peace between the countries that are at war with a few events: like the Ottomans, but better. But im still not want to add %0 aggression feature: this kills AI and randomness