Age of Civilizations
DrillPeel

Editing android AoC2

Using A p k Editor Pro, you can edit game assets AND allows to add flags and portraits on android
Link to a p k editor pro:

https://apkeditorpro.com/----editor-pro-----download/

If you search on youtube, there are sone tutorials for it.

I myself added swastika overlay to game.

Edited by DrillPeel

On 2/9/2019 at 8:13 AM, DrillPeel said:

Also idk if map and scenarios can be added. Rest of things in assets are editable 100%.

If anybody wants, you can post android tutorials here.

It has 3 stars and is $5 what am I risking?

16 minutes ago, FanFare211 said:

I suppose I could. But the problem is I don't know how to edit files or even the first step of modding something.

Look up a video called 'how to add leader images' it should give you the bases of adding things in the game also check out PFK video: How download aoc2 mods

Edited by Ninetiethbeef08

5 minutes ago, Ninetiethbeef08 said:

It should give you bases of adding flags and images in

Ok I guess I'll try it. Who is the video by so I know if I got the right one?

Edited by FanFare211

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Oreshek:3
      I want to inform you about the development of a new scenario. It will be like " another world."
      What will happen in this scenario? First, the action will take place before WW1. The United States and other countries will support the independence of not only Ethiopia and Liberia, but also other colonies. Africa will be free, Asia-partly South America, North America. Portugal would retain some of its colonies, but Angola and Mozambique would become independent States. Great Britain will lose a number of dominions, with the exception of the British Raj. And the colonies will get the status of dominions. France would lose its colonies and also give dominion status to countries: French North Africa, French Morocco, French Guiana. With Spain, the situation is the same. The Qing Empire will not lose cities: Hong Kong, Macao, Qingdao, etc. because of this, there will be no civil war.event "the fate of Hong Kong and Macao", a new vassal "Portuguese Raj" and an independent country "French Raj"
      Additionally* there Will be a new event "African revolt" (for France). There will be a civil war in Spain. There will also be a new event, "the beginning of WW1". Because of the Austro-Serbian relations, WW1 will start again
      Due to the fact that the scinario done in Addon+, there are some problems that I will solve in the near future.
      I hope you enjoy this scenario. Sorry about my English.

• By Brunocrl
      Hallöchen, first of all I wanted to warn you that this was translated using Google translator, I speak Portuguese, so there will probably be some wrong things there. Well, I wanted to show you a scenario I did in Aoc 2 addon +, I did it kind of based on a scenario called furrereich, or something. I couldn't find the creator of this scenario to give the credits, so if you find him, let me know in the comments, please. This scenario is still in version 1, so there are lots of bugs, and nonsense stuff. Well, I would like to ask you for help, because I don't know how to share a scenario using Android, please, if you know, help me. Now look at the pictures, and thanks for reading that. ^^

-Edit 1:New Things, and i will Put the Link to Download in March. 😄

Things that will have in the scenario: -German civil war Spanish Civil War - Russian "Civil War" Chinese Civil War -Brazilian Civil War - About 10 events, and weather permitting, over 60. -Bolivian-Paraguayan War -And other things. 😄

• By XIMBA
      Hi, uh, i'm brazillian (so, sorry for my bad english) and I was thinking of creating a kaiserreich map on aoc2, with all the events I can see that I think I can put into the game, I have to do some civilizations like Mittelafrika and the map after I finish the map I will release to you and after a while I release with the events
      Hope you like it
    • By Beter Griffin
      I have begun work on a probably 1000+ province map of the Roman world. Unlike the hoi4 map project, this one will not be abandoned. In fact, I might even restart the hoi4 map someday.

Map I'm using:

Checklist
      Map: 10-15%
      Growth rate, regions, etc.: 10%
      Scenarios: 1-2%
      Fleshed-out scenarios (events and other things that will require more than /map): 0%
      Total: 4-6%