Age of History Games
Chairman Baad

🟥🟦 The AoH Community and Memes Faction (FOR TOTALLY ACCURATE BATTLE SIMULATOR)

Posted (edited)

So Age of History 2 is fun and all, but what about a different game? A war game where you can create your own units and factions with hundreds of different weapons and abilities? A game where, if you wanted to, you could create an entire faction dedicated to AoH memes? A game like:

tabs-promo.jpg

Oh yeah. Now we're talking. The AoH community is invading Totally Accurate Battle Simulator with all of its memes and funnies. I enjoy TABS a whole lot more than AoH anyway. And the bugs in TABS only add to the experience.

So... why are you telling us this? What are we supposed to do? I don't play TABS. I'm a lowly Android peasant who can't afford the game or a beefy enough PC.

Ah, but you can still help me develop the faction further! How? By suggesting units/characters for me to add! You can give me a description of what the unit should do and how it should look as long as it's related to AoH or the community, and I'll see if I can make it work. Here are some of the units I've already made:

• Łukasz Jakowski
  • Chinese Spam-bot
  • Amogus Gaming
  • Talking Ben
  • Sky (+ Manifest Form)
  • Chairman Baad (+ Grim Reaper)

Each unit has a normal version that's kinda balanced, and an OP version that's meant for long and drawn out fights.

And now that you know everything about the faction, here's the EPIC DOWNLOAD LINK

From one of the greatest memers of the AoH forums. Remember to give me suggestions for units! And if you don't own TABS yet or don't see the appeal, PLAY TABS. TRUST ME. YOU WILL LOVE IT.

image_2.png

Edited by Chairman Baad

On 4/22/2022 at 3:06 AM, Chairman Baad said:

So Age of History 2 is fun and all, but what about a different game? A war game where you can create your own units and factions with hundreds of different weapons and abilities? A game where, if you wanted to, you could create an entire faction dedicated to AoH memes? A game like:

tabs-promo.jpg

Oh yeah. Now we're talking. The AoH community is invading Totally Accurate Battle Simulator with all of its memes and funnies. I enjoy TABS a whole lot more than AoH anyway. And the bugs in TABS only add to the experience.

So... why are you telling us this? What are we supposed to do? I don't play TABS. I'm a lowly Android peasant who can't afford the game or a beefy enough PC.

Ah, but you can still help me develop the faction further! How? By suggesting units/characters for me to add! You can give me a description of what the unit should do and how it should look as long as it's related to AoH or the community, and I'll see if I can make it work. Here are some of the units I've already made:

• Łukasz Jakowski
  • Chinese Spam-bot
  • Amogus Gaming
  • Talking Ben
  • Sky (+ Manifest Form)

Each unit has a normal version that's kinda balanced, and an OP version that's meant for long and drawn out fights.

And now that you know everything about the faction, here's the EPIC DOWNLOAD LINK

From one of the greatest memers of the AoH forums. Remember to give me suggestions for units! And if you don't own TABS yet or don't see the appeal, PLAY TABS. TRUST ME. YOU WILL LOVE IT.

image_2.png

Lol

On 4/22/2022 at 10:06 AM, Chairman Baad said:

tabs-promo.jpg

• Łukasz Jakowski
  • Chinese Spam-bot
  • Amogus Gaming
  • Talking Ben
  • Sky (+ Manifest Form)

image_2.png

Edited Saturday at 04:36 PM by Chairman Baad

Best mod for TABS 10/10