Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Łukasz Jakowski

Governments flags

Recommended Posts

On 12/28/2018 at 4:37 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

How to add own flags for Governments of Civilization?

 

Each Civilization have own TAG
Example: "pol" - Poland

All lists of tags and Civilizations can be found:

Game files -> game -> languages -> civilizations -> Bundle.properties

 


Each type of government have own extra TAG
Game files -> game -> Governments.json

For monarch extra tag is: "m"
Extra_Tag: "m",

So the flag of Monarch of Poland will have this TAG: "pol_m"
For the Horde the TAG will be "pol_h" etc.

Flags location:
Game files -> game -> Flags - Small flag (Required)
Game files -> game -> FlagsH - Large flag(Optional)

 

For own Civilizations created in "Civilization Creator"

Game files -> game -> civilizations_editor -> 1544372214811aiomucxo

"1544372214811aiomucxo" is an example TAG of your Civilization

"1544372214811aiomucxo_FL.png" Democracy Flag
"1544372214811aiomucxo_m_FL.png" Monarchy Flag
"1544372214811aiomucxo_h_FL.png" Horde Flag
etc.

 

Ive tried to add different flaggs for the different goverment types for an civilization that ive created(like you told us in the post), but the only flag that is loaded, for every goverment type is the default democratic flag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 10:30 AM, YetiCode said:

Ive tried to add different flaggs for the different goverment types for an civilization that ive created(like you told us in the post), but the only flag that is loaded, for every goverment type is the default democratic flag

Its a shame that i didnt see your comment before.Thats because you put the flag in the wrong directory,you have to go to age of civilizations/game/civilizations_editor ,here the data of all your created civilizations is storaged along with its respective flag/flags(inside a folder of course),once you find what folder contains your civ you must enter.Here you will find two pngs named something along these lines:yourcountry_FL.png and yourcountry_FLH.png(these are the democratic ones),so you have to rename your custom flags (not the ones on the directory,the ones of one specific ideology)to:yourcountry_FL_tag of ideology.png and yourcountry_FLH_tag of ideology.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/2/2019 at 3:58, Ramiro007 said:

Es una pena que no haya visto tu comentario antes. Esto se debe a que has puesto la bandera en el directorio equivocado, debes ir a la era de civilizations / game / civilizations_editor, aquí se almacenan los datos de todas las civilizaciones creadas junto con su respectiva bandera. / flags (dentro de una carpeta, por supuesto), una vez que encuentre qué carpeta contiene su civilización, debe ingresar. Aquí encontrará dos pngs nombrados de esta manera: yourcountry_FL.png y yourcountry_FLH.png (estos son los democráticos), por lo que debe cambiar el nombre de sus distintivos personalizados (no los que están en el directorio, los de una ideología específica) a: yourcountry_FL_tag of ideology.png y yourcountry_FLH_tag of ideology.png

Mal bldo, yo directamente dejé de hacer civilizsciones creadas e hice el copiar y pegar de civilizaciones formales, pruebalo, se que te va a encantar ndeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tincho987 said:

Mal bldo, yo directamente dejé de hacer civilizsciones creadas e hice el copiar y pegar de civilizaciones formales, pruebalo, se que te va a encantar ndeah

That was a Dross reference xD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 4:37 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

How to add own flags for Governments of Civilization?

 

Each Civilization have own TAG
Example: "pol" - Poland

All lists of tags and Civilizations can be found:

Game files -> game -> languages -> civilizations -> Bundle.properties

 


Each type of government have own extra TAG
Game files -> game -> Governments.json

For monarch extra tag is: "m"
Extra_Tag: "m",

So the flag of Monarch of Poland will have this TAG: "pol_m"
For the Horde the TAG will be "pol_h" etc.

Flags location:
Game files -> game -> Flags - Small flag (Required)
Game files -> game -> FlagsH - Large flag(Optional)

 

For own Civilizations created in "Civilization Creator"

Game files -> game -> civilizations_editor -> 1544372214811aiomucxo

"1544372214811aiomucxo" is an example TAG of your Civilization

"1544372214811aiomucxo_FL.png" Democracy Flag
"1544372214811aiomucxo_m_FL.png" Monarchy Flag
"1544372214811aiomucxo_h_FL.png" Horde Flag
etc.

 

Can't find own created civilization in the folders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By NitroTheFlygon
      Exactly what is said in the title; the guide for Android doesn’t seem to add up the same on iOS devices that aren’t Macs.
    • By matt2
      This fixes some broken/missing flags in the game.
      Tell me which other flags are broken/missing.
      aoc2flagfix.zip
    • By peterson telles
      Communist Flags for fictional countries
    • By PANTIC
      ▪Governments.json files
      ▪what new in dsh Governments.json
      •Islamic
      ▪HeavenlyMandate
      •Dictator
      ▪Nazi
      •Social Democracy
      ▪Terrorist 
      (and more)
      Governments.json
      UI.zip
      ●how install •
      Governments.json>aocII file > game > paste here
      UI > aoc II file > paste here 
      enjoy
    • By EternalDreamer
      // English //
      Very good, community! How are you today?
        I feel they have to remind me, I am the person who recently published a post called "Ultimate Governments Mod", well, I warn you that I lost the original file and I am redoing the mod ONLY in Spanish and English.   Maybe at the end of the month start to translate to Portuguese and French, and when I finish Polish, German, Lithuanian, and Italian. Sure, I need help to make this mod, therefore, I would like to help me finish this project by suggesting new forms of government and helping translate to make this mod faster.   // Spanish (Español)  //   ¡Muy buenas, comunidad! ¿Cómo estás hoy? Siento que tienen que recordarme, soy la persona que recientemente publicó una publicación llamada "Ultimate Governments Mod", bueno, te advierto que perdí el archivo original y estoy rehaciendo el MOD SOLAMENTE en español e inglés. Tal vez al final del mes comience a traducir al portugués y al francés, y cuando termine polaco, alemán, lituano e italiano. Claro, necesito ayuda para hacer este mod, por lo tanto, me gustaría ayudarme a terminar este proyecto sugiriendo nuevas formas de gobierno y ayudando a traducir para hacer este mod más rápido.    
×
×
  • Create New...