Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
TimDee58

Feudalism etc etc

I'd like to see games where players start as a small local family, by conquest & diplomacy they could raise their family to Counts, Dukes, Kings, Emperor etc etc.... 

I'd like to see events where families / counties / duchies / kingdoms merge, split etc

I'd like to see the creation of both real life kingdoms AND 'potential Kingdoms', all having the potential for HRE type elections etc etc...

Where civil wars occur, rebellions too, where leaders can die heirless and b*stard (inferior relatives) bloodlines can inherit the throne....

Where vassalisation is important and NOT something to be sneered at

Where schisms can occur

In fact, I'd like this to become a modern version of 'Empires of the Middle Ages' board game (by SSI?)....

The game does NOT need more troop types, after all it's 'Grand Strategy' where numbers matter, not quality....

THIS GAME IS SO CLOSE TO ACHIEVING ALL OF THIS!

Thanks Lukasz for your hard work

2 hours ago, Istria said:

I dont think it's possible even with current mod editor, also the game will just be ck2 with such mod

There's a mod editor???

2 hours ago, MythHunter said:

Even still, AoC2 is not CK2. If you want that, buy it.

Not really a helpful comment mate.

All of the things I suggest could be implemented I'm sure by clever use of events, tidying up of leader names etc etc etc.....

(Also CK2 sucks - How is it even possible to have a 'real time' Grand Strategy game? That's laughable)...

On 2/11/2019 at 9:07 PM, TimDee58 said:

Not really a helpful comment mate.

All of the things I suggest could be implemented I'm sure by clever use of events, tidying up of leader names etc etc etc.....

(Also CK2 sucks - How is it even possible to have a 'real time' Grand Strategy game? That's laughable)...

You say CK2 sucks, yet you play AOC2. That right there is pretty laughable.