Age of History Games
Tincho987

Does anyone know how this is solved?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 870 | Plan for provinces: ~1500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS
      Done borders: JUROVIA, STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (3/5/21)
      DAY OF HISTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 6!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HYPED I AM! lol (ok calm down)
      So I made 253 provinces which is the most I've ever done. Most of these provinces have been made on stream and I may stream again! Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel (you can find it on top of this post); So what did I actually make? 1. Zuzanovia 2. Avar (Part of Jurovia)
      3. Deserts 4. Some more easter eggs... wooooow

Update (2/26/21)
      DAY OF HISTORY 5! Great day lol; I made 67 provinces since I have a lot of projects ongoing at the moment, gives me less time for this. I completed johanca, started with zuzanovia, made my logo lol and well... still planning deserts; that's it :3
      Update (2/19/21)
      Day of History 4 guys! So yesterday I got tested positive for coronavirus and I still feel sad. But I made a stream and you guys cheered me up :3
      So um... thank you for that, I made over 100 provinces this week (114 to be exact), finished venostan, started with johanca (after few provinces it'll be finished too) and made 2 (yes, 2) provinces in stanovia. lol | Here it goes:

#slavsunite
    • By archyforpresident
      So i today i continued on my scenario Modern World but from year 5000B.C.
      i was on 20k turns and reached an economy over 2.1 Billion.
      i kept upgrading the economy and BOOM economy is at -2.1 Billion.
      i was freaked out for a sec that my progress died.
      but my population was 1 Billion so i didn't have problem upgrading my economy fast.
      later my economy was -2.0 Billion -1.9 -1.6 -1 -0.1 and later my economy got back to positive.
      i started from 0 economy but my province economy and income were the same.
      i got back to 2.1 billion and BOOM again -2.1 Billion. (this wasnt damaging my income and balance)
      i was pretty mad, so i started upgrading my population.
      i got to 2.1 billion pretty quick and BOOM -2.1 billion population.(this also wasnt damaging my income and balance)
      Btw it didnt change anything including my rank scores witch was about 4million then.
      (The economy shows 1.3 billion but was 10+ billion)
      (and population was about 2.5 billion)
      I only want to know how to get it back to normal!!!!!!!!!

• By SaneMoruQ
      Turkish:Turkey Modding Ekibinin Üyelerinden Ertuğ Kılıç 200 Eyaletli Kıbrıs Mapi İçin Çalışmalara Başladı En Kısa Zamanda Bu Map Hazır Olur

English:lErtuğ Kılıç, a Member of the Turkey Modding Team, Started Works for the 200-Provinces  Cyprus Map, This Map Will Be Ready As Soon As Possible

• By Sr. _Mario_Vargas
      Holas buenas, quería saber si alguien sabe, si existe una forma de compartir provincias, algo como cuando compartimos escenarios, en donde en un archivo rar, colocamos el escenario mas los archivos necesarios, como para incluir las nuevas civilizaciones de ese escenario. Algo asi, pero con las provincias, como si hay alguna ruta directa, o que archivos deben de ser comprimidos, nose.
      Si existe algo asi, parecido, seria bakn saberlo👌
    • By Alikhalid
      Guys , I made a great work in cold war mod , but when I started tho mod, the events never start when date come , I put an trigger,date, outcomes ,, what's the proplem!!? 
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!