Middle Earth in AoC?
35 members have voted
I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
It Will feature:
1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces.
2. An abundance of different scenarios
3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
4. Events for the most important Nations
5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
6. Leaders for all Major Realms
7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit
12. A nice Custom Icon
I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.
For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.
• This could potentially stop border gore.
• More military upkeep, bad for small countries.
- kinda annoying when they invade your land with only 100 soldiers.
I feel like the game is missing something vital. Historical strength of nations. What I mean by this is that power is purely calculated by income and income by how many provinces a civ owns. By adding these starting buffs and debuffs. Here's how they would work:
Starting buffs and debuffs can be removed by decisions in events or just by time passing. Eexample: Napoleon's France could get a starting buff to soldier attack and defence so they can realistically take on a few countries in Europe easier. They start with the buff in the Napoleonic wars start date and lose it when it's 1821.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls