Age of Civilizations

Look, I get it, Lukasz is only one guy working on such a massive project, and, I mean, that's cool, he's already achieved a lot, he made an amazing game, full of scenarios and possibilities, wanna play as fascist Turkey in the modern world? Go for it! Maybe communist France during WW2, and ally to the Soviet Union? Heck yeah! Sure, there are a few bugs here and there, but the game is still pretty solid, I only have one problem with it....

The A.I., when you're playing a strategy game, the AI needs to be good (unless it's a multiplayer strategy game, but AOC II is singleplayer), otherwise you won't be challenged, it can be either a smart A.I., that you will need to think hard about what their decisions will be, and try to outsmart them, or an unfair AI, that is given advantages that the player doesn't have, the AoC II A.I. isn't unfair, but it isn't smart either, they will declare wars like a bunch of mad men, won't start alliances and their different ideologies actually don't change much, oh, and don''t get me started on their wars, they either spam all of their men or just don't move whatsoever, even when they have an advantage over their enemies.

My suggestion isn't too complicated, it's just to make it so that the A.I. will follow a certain "pattern", depending on their ideology and power (as in population, industry, and money.), give each country a goal, and countries with similar goals will have a high change of forming an alliance, for example, a fascist country that is relatively strong, such as Germany in the WW2 start date, and able to succeed in wars agaisnt smaller nations would have a conquering goal, they would want to get more land, while big democratic/communist countries would rather get puppets, it can either be automatic goals, randomly generated for certain countries, depending on their power and ideology, or be goals made for certain countries in certain start dates, I've already noticed that very small and weak countries are generally the only ones to start alliance, I've seen Luxembourg and Isle of Men creating alliances in most of my Modern World games, so it would follow a similar pattern to that.

Soldiers just doing extraction process that makes game nonsense 

Soldiers must retreat and surrounding enemy soldiers doesnt effects just extraction process

exp. =  battle of berlin = enemy = 2000 

allies = 5000 

output = 500 deaths from enemys and 100 deaths from allies  enemy's 1500 soldiers retreat to other provinces equally