Age of Civilizations
MFFMCCTTS

Game keeps crashing because of army position?

I am trying to make a scenario with the map editor, but that's not too relevant I think to my problem since this happened on the Earth map too. I tried to move the army position display in the editor, and after moving it one the game crashes. Every time I try to restart the game after that it continues to crash. I've dug though the game files and don't know what I messed up. I can fix it by reinstalling the game. I know because I did this once before, right after the map editor came out. But that is kind of last resort to me. Does anyone have any idea on how to stop it from doing this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By deadlycookie
      I have downloaded the zip file for roma invicta but have no idea what to do with it for it to actually work
    • By Yanari
      Hi, AoC 2 players!
      I have problem with russian language in AoC 2. When I edit file with translation (add new ideology and etc.) in the game letters "Ж", "Ё", "Ь", "Ъ" and "Й" disappear! I don't know how fix this problem! If you know help me please!!! Sorry for my bad English :p

Привет, игроки в AoC 2!
      У меня есть проблема с русским переводом в игре. Когда я изменяю файл с переводом (например создаю новую идеологию и делаю её перевод), в игре пропадают буквы Ж, Ё, Ь, Ъ и Й! Я не знаю как решить эту проблему, Если знаете скажите пожалуйста!!!
    • By Thefernofrommars
      For some reason my 1 And 0 Provinces are not showing up, and instead are showing up with Iberian Provinces please help asap
    • By Dusan Koprena
      Hi, I have problem. i installed mod world + full version and got into the game and played normally.  after exiting the game I wanted to start it again but the game started loading at the beginning and when it reached the end it just shut down.  since then it happens to me every time.  does anyone know how to solve this problem?  thanks 
    • By Sr. _Mario_Vargas
      Buenas a todos los que me lean, tengo un problemas y quisiera saber si alguien sabe solucionarlo o decirme que hacer para arreglarlo.
      La situación es esta, estoy en medio de una partida, voy jugando y me encuentro bastante avanzado con una civilizacion, ya llevo mas de 2000 turnos, y resulta que las relaciones diplomaticas se trancan, con la mayoria de civilizaciones se tranforman a cero, y con algunas otras, me dejas como civilizacion amiga o enemiga. 
      Si alguien sabe de algo, se agradeceria bastante la ayuda o cualquier aporte sobre mis problemas, muchas gracias. 
  • Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 14 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 28 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | FROZEN
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 158 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | FROZEN
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls