Age of History 3

Batın Burhan

Crowns Of Iron IV 3.0 Yakında

Yep, B a i t, dont feed the troll guys, a majority of the promised features arent even possible without adding a whole new game, the released --- is far from what is shown in the pictures, both in graphics and features

hell not even events are in this thing, just ignore it, one more baiting people for worthless internet points

On 13.10.2023 at 09:24, help me please said:

Evet, B ait, trolleri beslemeyin beyler, vaat edilen özelliklerin çoğu tamamen yeni bir oyun eklemeden mümkün bile değil, piyasaya sürülen --- hem grafikler hem de özellikler olarak resimlerde gösterilenden çok uzak.

bu şeyin içinde olaylar bile yok, görmezden gelin, değersiz internet noktaları için insanları tuzağa düşüren bir şey daha

hahahahah
mode over.no one has to believeBut if you want, I can give you a download link to prove it, maybe you'll regret it, huh?

On 11/14/2023 at 3:30 PM, Batın Burhan said:

hahahahah
mode over.no one has to believeBut if you want, I can give you a download link to prove it, maybe you'll regret it, huh?

do it, give it to us and if its mid

i will have to call the fraud department