Age of Civilizations
  1. Aryan

Aryan

2. TheZueiro465

TheZueiro465

• Similar Content

• By Sarekreiz
      Hi, the army in this game could look a little different, what if it was divided into types? For example:
      -Cavalry
      -Insurgents (In addition, the possibility of choosing as the country which we want to start an uprising and regain independence.)
      -Light Inflatry
      -Horse Riding Charge
      -Line Inflantry
      -Winged Hussars
      -Uhlans
      -Dragoon Regiment
      -Panzer Division
      -Riflemen
      E.t.c.
    • By anonymous8
      Add spies, you can send them to another country to get some information like:
      Army size, How much gold they have, How much gold they earn, How much they can recruit etc.
      There is a chance the spy will get caught. But, the weaker the nation, the lower the chance he gets caught. If he got caught the country might decrease relations with you.
      If a country sends a spy to your country, they will get your info and see if you're weak so they can attack you. If your country is strong, they might fail and you get a message that [country] sent a spy to you, then you can decide what to do: send insult, declare war, demand other stuff etc.
    • By Leeb
      I just added the "Non aligned" ideology
      I am just posting the file here, you can add your own crown or symbol yourself :3
      Governments.json

• By StandingTNT
      It's a bit anoying to, let's say, have two French countries, that both have different nationalities. It doesent make sense that France 1 has to asimilate land from France 2. Isn't there any way to make a system like in Victoria 1/2, where every country has accepted cultures. Maybe we could have the ability to make our own cultures, and if we make new countries, we could have the option to asign them accepted cultures. The cores can stay the same, but when we make new scenarios, we could add to each province as many cultures as we think are necesary. Maybe when raising soilders, you could have the option from wich culture these soldiers should be.
      That's my suggestion
    • By Leeb
      Recently I had an idea, it's the idea by adding a focus tree into the game. Its gonna be based like the images I will attach with this thread. 
      The focus tree will redirect to another focus (Represented by events in my images)

(I know it's not the first time someone is aware that we need more stuff into the game but I'm adding my point.)

• Popular Now

• Our picks