Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
Jacker73

With which ios devices will it be capable?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, SUDAMXX said:

I suppose that from the ipad Mini 2, I mean more or less the iPhone 4 I suppose

4? Over 1 RAM ok? Maybe iPhone 6 can’t suppose,more than 6s

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Assassin said:

4? Over 1 RAM ok? Maybe iPhone 6 can’t suppose,more than 6s 

 

it is easier to optimize the games since they are counted devices so it is easier to optimize a game in IOS instead ANDROID needs that requirement because it is impossible to optimize all the devices;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SUDAMXX said:

it is easier to optimize the games since they are counted devices so it is easier to optimize a game in IOS instead ANDROID needs that requirement because it is impossible to optimize all the devices;)

Just one people,you know what I mean. Lukasz:ios in this month!(2018.12)an now ? 2019 or 2020 who know? In Twitter lukasz:Haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Just one people,you know what I mean. Lukasz:ios in this month!(2018.12)an now ? 2019 or 2020 who know? In Twitter lukasz:Haha!

Yeah  lukasz is a troll men

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after I guess it will work on the PC version hopefully not let the game die has a lot of potential also look at the criticism in steam lukasz is not stupid will squeeze the game to the maximum the next update if or if it is fix bugs, and will launch a good scenario type the First World War, but for now it is focused on IOS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 8:29 PM, Assassin said:

I think 6s or 7 —Xs max

mini....mini2 or 3 —pro

(just I guess)

It is not necessary to be Pro the phone, besides age of civillizations 2 is not fortnite you do not need a super phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...