Age of History 3

Çağan Ayyıldız

Project: Vita (1.0.1 released with 13.000+ Provinces) (2.0: 11300/23000+ provinces)

8 hours ago, Çağan Ayyıldız said:

Anunciarei a data de lançamento do mapa muito em breve com 4500 cidades como resultado da votação no meu Discord Server.

Quer participar das nossas votações? Junte-se ao nosso servidor Discord: https://discord.gg/Rn9gXVu4Dp 

It's sad because you won't make some new cities, but I hope the mod creators create more cities, because many provinces and few cities don't look so cool, so I hope the mod creators create more cities to complement this great map.

14 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

This was long awaited. When the Android version releases, I might work on some scenarios for it.. by the way, are you planning on updating this map? Regions like Caucasus, Palestine and Israel and other regions could have more provinces.

I will improve the map but that doesn't include adding new provinces or changing ones, instead I'll release 2.0

Hello dear creator of this modification, I am very surprised on how this project turned out. By the analyzing I've done, the borders aren't sloppy at all and the background is the same as the base game's is, which is simply fantastic. The only thing that may need to be worked on now would be the quadruple of more cities, that way it'll add to the game's atmosphere. My personal request is to make the ingame rivers navigable, so i could sail through rivers. Fantastic job Çağan!

1 hour ago, Fbtbtbrbrtbth said:

Hello dear creator of this modification, I am very surprised on how this project turned out. By the analyzing I've done, the borders aren't sloppy at all and the background is the same as the base game's is, which is simply fantastic. The only thing that may need to be worked on now would be the quadruple of more cities, that way it'll add to the game's atmosphere. My personal request is to make the ingame rivers navigable, so i could sail through rivers. Fantastic job Çağan!

And maybe more scenarios and ideologies too.

On 3/18/2023 at 3:44 PM, Fbtbtbrbrtbth said:

everything you listed will be in 2.0 🙂

Project: VITA 1.0.1 released!

Added with the new version:

~BUGFIXES~

- The Modern World scenario now takes place in 2023 instead of 2022.
- The 9 and 11 scales have been removed as it is not possible to use them.
- Changed the starting language to "English" instead of "Turkish". (When you enter the game, you will be able to change your game according to your language from the settings that will open in English).
- The game's filename has been changed to Project Vita, not AOCII.
- Several unnecessary files were deleted because they took up space.
- Some small province bugs fixed.

Edited by Çağan Ayyıldız

On 3/18/2023 at 12:08 AM, WynnThorn said:

Uh I think it'd be really beneficial if you made Antarctica immune to plagues or atleast scale down the deaths of plagues to the population so its fair because a plague could just wipe out all the population in smaller countries, forcing you to restart 

This is not a mod, as there may be mods I will make with this map in the future.