Age of History 3

42 minutes ago, Boblik said:

Daily Update #8: because of a little whoopsie I had, I lost some portraits, sadly meaning LPM is going to be delayed just by 2 more days lol. F in the chat 

as easy as F F F, OOF OOF OOF, little oopsie Kaiser little oopsie yeah F F F as easy as F F F, OOF OOF OOF

On 1/5/2019 at 3:00 AM, Boblik said:

Daily Update #8: because of a little whoopsie I had, I lost some portraits, sadly meaning LPM is going to be delayed just by 2 more days lol. F in the chat 

On 1/2/2019 at 10:45 AM, Shiite said:

I wish I had friends

F for the two of you 

Daily Update #8: Sorry for the lack of updates lol, currently workin on another large project (unrelated to AocII lol) meaning it's going to be slowed but fear not, I will finish it before the Workshop comes out lol

12 hours ago, Boblik said:

teaser lol:359116185_LPMWall.thumb.png.4e6b184e1c3d91652efcd3085ddd509d.png

Hahahahahahahaha LMAO,Are that Lord Vader,the Grand Moff Tarkin and Churchill smiling? This mod now has a piece of my heart reserved.
PS:It took me a few seconds to see Chancellor Palpatine,you are a genius man!

Edited by Ramiro007

On 1/11/2019 at 11:42 AM, Boblik said:

Daily Update #8: Sorry for the lack of updates lol, currently workin on another large project (unrelated to AocII lol) meaning it's going to be slowed but fear not, I will finish it before the Workshop comes out lol

3 lols

On 1/16/2019 at 7:22 AM, Ramiro007 said:

Hahahahahahahaha LMAO,Are that Lord Vader,the Grand Moff Tarkin and Churchill smiling? This mod now has a piece of my heart reserved.
PS:It took me a few seconds to see Chancellor Palpatine,you are a genius man!

1 lol

Update: LPM is nearly done, about 90% lol. Even when it's done, I shall release it when the workshop comes out, as to maximize the clicks lol (and so no one else uploads it lol)

On 1/26/2019 at 12:38 PM, Boblik said:

Update: LPM is nearly done, about 90% lol. Even when it's done, I shall release it when the workshop comes out, as to maximize the clicks lol (and so no one else uploads it lol)

3 lols

On 1/26/2019 at 12:38 PM, Boblik said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO