Age of Civilizations
  1. Nicolas_Utópico
  2. JustAnUser

JustAnUser

3. Istria

Istria

• Similar Content

• By Lamôni TTW
      Hello everyone I'm making a alternative Scenario of a alternative World War 1 Scenario 
      What's New?
      *New Civilizations/Nations:
      Example: Dervish State
      *Alternative Events:
      Example: Alternate Sindicalists War
      *New Revolutions/Rebellions/Revolts:
      Example:Revolts on Croatia
      So what do I do for you?
    • By Korkut Dogandor
      1910 Map

Dowland Link: https://www.dosya.tc/server23/evp7a4/1910.rar.html
      Dowland Link 2 : https://www.mediafire.com/file/m34j4wc4uefmbkj/1910.rar/file

• By Mor142e
      The Great War
      This is a WW1 scenario that I'm working on. This scenario Will have Events, New Leader Potraits and some new banners.

Events:
      This scenario will have basically one event, : The next king is dead!; 
      But this event has a lot of effects in the game. I don't want to control the whole game to make it historically correct. But i did put this event that can crate a lot of interesting thing, like:
      -Divided Austria
      -World War One (Custom)
      -Put pressure on Bosnia
      Apart from this event in the begining, there will be another event for Russian Civil War.

This will be some of the events that will be on the scenario. But we aren't only thinking about the events, but about the leaders too. 
      The Leaders that will be in the game will be:

- Lenin; George V; Raymond Poincaré; Manuel de Arriaga; Afonso VIII; Wihelm II; Franz Josef I; Nicholas II

Civilizations and Banners:
      In this new scenario will be new civilizations too, like: The Austro-Hungarian Condominion of Bosnia-Herzegovina and Portuguese Republic.
      There's also a new banner for the Ottoman Empire.
      Diplomatic and scenario colors:
      One of the other improvements is the new colors:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

STILL WORKING ON...

• By เราเสียป้อม
      I made Woodrow Wilson and make ww1 map but ww1 leaders is Frankifranklin D Roosevelt.
      (Sorry,for my bad english.I am Thai.)