Age of History 3

Question

I want to creat scenario with option of civil war but with change leader. I want to do thia with option do change a civilization what is on map but and without playing with deleting cores and somethink like this. Can someone help me?

10 answers to this question

Sorry, but I don't completely understand your question, are you trying to make a scenario with a event that changes your leader and starts a civil war basically?

Ah, okay. There is a way to change your leader through events but also to make a civil war your country needs a low amount of happiness, a way you could make a 100% chance of a certain country revolting is making a event that triggers if the selected country's (Insert stat you want to replace stability, eg: Treasury) is below a certain point, then you can add a event that places a country in the territory you want that will immediately be at war with the original nation.

13 hours ago, Ocirirus said:

Ah, dobrze. Istnieje sposób, aby zmienić swojego przywódcę poprzez wydarzenia, ale także wywołać wojnę domową, której twój kraj potrzebuje niewielkiej ilości szczęścia. Sposób, w jaki możesz mieć 100% szans na bunt określonego kraju, polega na stworzeniu wydarzenia, które uruchamia się, jeśli wybrany kraj (Wstaw statystykę, którą chcesz zastąpić stabilność, np.: Skarbiec) jest poniżej pewnego punktu, wtedy możesz dodać wydarzenie, które umieści kraj na żądanym terytorium, który natychmiast rozpocznie wojnę z pierwotnym narodem.

Okey. My english is not perfect so can you translate this from polish to your leanglue

To znaczy, chciałem zrobić to bardziej tak: 

1. Robię event

2. W tym event daję opcję aneksji jednej/pewnych prowincji prowincji

3. Daję opcję by zmienić obecny kraj na ten z nowy

Okay, I see. There are ways to change your leader through events, but your country must also be unhappy in order to start a civil war. Creating an event that only occurs if the selected countries fall below a certain threshold is one way to increase the likelihood of a particular country revolting. You can then include an event that places a country in the desired territory and immediately declares war on the original country. Now it's time to avail this assignment help uk for more information. Best of luck.

9 hours ago, Ocirirus said:

ohhh, czy masz na myśli, jak zrobić wydarzenie, które zmienia twojego lidera, a także anektuje prowincje?

Tak. Coś takiego jak w Thousand Week Reich jest taki outcome.Polecam pobrać (jest na androida i na PC oraz na androidzie nawet jak się nie ma Ao2 to można pobrać bo wtedy robi się osobna aplikacja). Niestety w scenariuszu z event'ami ten outcome nie został użyty, ale można go używać gdy się w nim robi swój sscenariusz

Edited by Historyk