Age of History 3

1 hour ago, Mr. Apple said:

are u gonna add a map that have more provinces like the map from SeigEdition or White Victory?

It's on my plans... The only problem is that Sieg Edition cities are in russian, so I'd have to translate every single city one by one, but who knows I'll have the motivation to do it some day

On 3/10/2023 at 3:04 AM, Reza Shah said:

I'm so happy that someone is continuing the thing that I couldn't 😄

6 hours ago, Mr. Apple said:

are u gonna add a map that have more provinces like the map from SeigEdition or White Victory?

Addon Redux will officially be ported to Sieg Edition map.

1233016548_Screenshot_20230311-145439_AddonRedux.thumb.jpg.080cf51cfbda4e77140bcac25f858b6d.jpg

4 minutes ago, Fbtbtbrbrtbth said:

Make sure to check every scenario on their accuracy with the corresponding provinces and the correct ownership of each one.

I will. Unfortunately, for the moment the development will be halted, due to the fact that my phone crashes when I try to run the map on scale five (there's no scale three :/) lol. Once I get a better device, development will progress. 

And, not only accurate borders will be added, but core population will too.

12 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I also want to know what this map is about 

White Victroy is a russian mod from vk, its about a world where whites win the russian civil war, the map has more than 5300 provincies 

https://m.vk.com/wall-213397205_1810

this link leads to vk of the creator of this mod but also there you can instal the mod