Age of History 3

Hey, I got a bug (I just play it today and IDK if its solved or what) so when I attack an occupied province, lets say 5000 enemy, and I have 7000, my army doesnt decrease but increase instead like become around 12000. Its happen if I have greater number of army than the enemy.

I played on prepare for the storm I think, but edited on research at 4.0 and happiness to 100 on 1 country only. Im not test it yet on original scenario.

Also if I have more than around 4.5 research or more, I got 2+ billion debt? Its also a bug on other mod, but I just let you know.

6 hours ago, Gomengugel said:

Hey, I got a bug (I just play it today and IDK if its solved or what) so when I attack an occupied province, lets say 5000 enemy, and I have 7000, my army doesnt decrease but increase instead like become around 12000. Its happen if I have greater number of army than the enemy.

I played on prepare for the storm I think, but edited on research at 4.0 and happiness to 100 on 1 country only. Im not test it yet on original scenario.

Also if I have more than around 4.5 research or more, I got 2+ billion debt? Its also a bug on other mod, but I just let you know.

The army increasing bug is due to the be2 codes, and the 2 billion debt is that with 4.5 research and above, the game glitches, so never get it over 3.0

1 hour ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

The army increasing bug is due to the be2 codes, and the 2 billion debt is that with 4.5 research and above, the game glitches, so never get it over 3.0

Damn, well lets hope the next BE2 update fix it. Also tbf, 4.0 research put me in all full except +-30 growth rate, 0 industry, 0 colonization, and 0 research which is fine since I just put lvl 4 farm and build 1M factory in one go for some reason lmao, so Im fine with it.

On 3/31/2023 at 10:42 PM, Chairman Baad said:

I think he meant event descriptions. Ask ChatGPT to write some descriptions.

On 3/21/2023 at 6:03 AM, Reza Shah said:

@PHZanoniGamerI suggest you to start adding events, and yes. for all of the scenarios. By Using Chatgpt for writing events you can make more than 500 events without doing anything! 

I tested it but gpt write bad descriptions, and many of alt history mods descriptions are incorrect, such as the AI saying that Führerreich is about Germany winning ww1.

44 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I tested it but gpt write bad descriptions, and many of alt history mods descriptions are incorrect, such as the AI saying that Führerreich is about Germany winning ww1.

naww bro chatgpt literally make ww3 scenario where germany attacked poland and russia joined poland's side and nato germany's side 💀

On 4/4/2023 at 1:12 PM, www1 said:

Hey man the download link for the pc version of 1.2 does not work

On 4/4/2023 at 2:55 PM, Luised2709 said:

el link no funciona

On 4/4/2023 at 2:59 PM, Luised2709 said:

link don't work

Is the link not downloading, is the file of the game not opening or is it outdated? Also, join our DC for further help.

On 4/6/2023 at 11:33 PM, GadaffiGaming said:

Pls Add Thousand Week Reich Scenarios nex update we would really apreciate it

I'll add it but not in this new update but in the one after this one, this one I'll add historical scenarios