Age of History 3
Vexodym

AOH Expanded (2200+ done already)

Doing Oklahoma's internal tribal borders during the time of the Indian Territory. Should I keep these six small provinces in the upper right corner (representing different tribal reservations, like the Seminole, Quapaw etc.), or should I just merge these into one province? 

Screenshot (175).png

Edited by Vexodym

4 hours ago, Kerguelen Mapping said:

If you split them you could make them have like 100 people each and also USA prestige would be higher than other countries

Does prestige even matter?
Also, I guess I shouldn't complain about how small the provinces are, since every single Greek island is it's own separate province. 

14 hours ago, Vexodym said:

Doing Oklahoma's internal tribal borders during the time of the Indian Territory. Should I keep these six small provinces in the upper right corner (representing different tribal reservations, like the Seminole, Quapaw etc.), or should I just merge these into one province? 

Screenshot (175).png

personally. merge em.

1 hour ago, Fbtbtbrbrtbth said:

Hello, i saw you had added the Pechory province, but did you include these? Ivangorod and Abrene should also be included to finish the Treaty of Tartu provinces.

What's Really Behind Estonia's 'Border Dispute' With Russia? -  OrientalReview.org

I don't know why I haven't made the province for Latvia yet, but yeah, will do!

⁹just do Antarctica and Indian Ocean islands like 

Cocos island 

Christmas island 

British Indian islands 

and franchise southe Indian 

and Indian islands of Lakshadweep 

and mak Maldives 3 prov

and make Comoros 3 prov + mayute

and Seychelles 2 prov 

and make Malta 2 prov 

and make Elba island in Italy 

and make Norfolk Island 

and the line islands  in Oceania 

and make that island south of Tanzania (not Zanzibar) 

thes is about islands 

18 hours ago, Vexodym said:

Screenshot (175).png

yeah i whould probably unite the provinces for more practicality

3 hours ago, Mohammed5546 said:

⁹just do Antarctica and Indian Ocean islands like 

Cocos island 

Christmas island 

British Indian islands 

and franchise southe Indian 

and Indian islands of Lakshadweep 

and mak Maldives 3 prov

and make Comoros 3 prov + mayute

and Seychelles 2 prov 

and make Malta 2 prov 

and make Elba island in Italy 

and make Norfolk Island 

and the line islands  in Oceania 

and make that island south of Tanzania (not Zanzibar) 

thes is about islands 

Not sure why Malta needs to be 2 provinces, that's basically splitting an already tiny island into two. 

13 hours ago, Vexodym said:

It's been a slower day, but here's completed Denmark, South Korea (added Jeju), and the Dutch ABC Islands in the Caribbean. 

image_2023-04-06_195334107.png

Screenshot (185).png

Screenshot (181).png

Korea is wrong some provinces and it look isnt good. Can you make it similar to siege edition just for border provinces 

Screenshot_20230407_204223.jpg

5 hours ago, angamo123 said:

Korea is wrong some provinces and it look isnt good. Can you make it similar to siege edition just for border provinces 

Screenshot_20230407_204223.jpg

It doesn't look good because some of the internal borders don't show up due to a provincial bug. 
Once I complete a nation, I'll only return to it once the other nations are done, or if it is a pressing border issue. 

image_2023-04-07_154552331.png

Edited by Vexodym

3 hours ago, Vexodym said:

It doesn't look good because some of the internal borders don't show up due to a provincial bug. 
Once I complete a nation, I'll only return to it once the other nations are done, or if it is a pressing border issue. 

image_2023-04-07_154552331.png

Skorea in your map has a very small province at the border you should merge it with the one on its right

IMG_20230408_054447.jpg

Edited by angamo123

1 minute ago, angamo123 said:

And you should reduce north korea provinces down to 28 equal with south Korea so they doesn't get op too much

North Korea gets demolished by SK in the vanilla map. Plus, some smaller provinces would barely have any population at all regardless. I feel like two extra provinces for NK over SK wouldn't do too much in terms of balancing. 
But if I were to remove that tiny province, I would obviously exchange that provincial loss by dividing a bigger province. 

2 minutes ago, Vexodym said:

North Korea gets demolished by SK in the vanilla map. Plus, some smaller provinces would barely have any population at all regardless. I feel like two extra provinces for NK over SK wouldn't do too much in terms of balancing. 
But if I were to remove that tiny province, I would obviously exchange that provincial loss by dividing a bigger province. 

At least can you merge the tiny province of skorea at the border?

17 minutes ago, angamo123 said:

At least can you merge the tiny province of skorea at the border?

Sure

10 minutes ago, angamo123 said:

And the island on it left side too

That island is it's own province.