2. Yorch

Yorch

3. Ramiro007

Ramiro007

4. goktug14

goktug14

• Similar Content

• By Nicsos2
      Всем привет! Я решил сделать свой мод на аддон+. Потому что он так и не вышел на свет.
       Мой мод в процессе, задавайте вопросы, я отвечу. Я готовлю пока один очень глобальный и не обычный сценарий его готовность 70%. А мод готов на 30%

Hello everyone I decided to make  my mod on addon+. Because it was never released.
      My mod is in the process, ask questions, I will answer. I'm still preparing one very global and not the usual scenario, its readiness is 70%. And the mod is ready for 30%

• By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I put this publication more than anything so that you know that if you want me to make a personalized flag for a personalized civilization I will do it without any problem and obviously for free, it's just that, thanks for reading
    • By Commieslav
      Hi! I've recently started working on a WW1 scenario,and I plan on making it as realistic as possible. If anyone has any links that contain the industry/economy of each country (besides South America,I don't plan on making events for them since they didn't see much fighting),the human development index,diplomatic relations (besides the obvious), ethnic demographics (cores and stuff) and happiness/satisfaction with their country,please share it in the replies. Maps of the Middle East would also be useful, since I'm troubling to find maps with Nejd,Hejaz and Jabal Shammar on them,and also the maps of China and east Asia (some sources say Mongolia and Tibet were independent,some say they weren't.
      Update: Economics are sorted! I found a book that I will look for in my and neighboring countries called The Economics of World War I,that might help me with the 1914 situation. I also fixed Central American borders (gave Panama,Honduras and Nicaragua to the USA) and started researching the Mexican Revolution.
    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
    • By Underscore_
      How to add a new language or custom language on AoC2.
      1. you need to copy bundles.properties and paste it on other folder
      2. Go to inside the bundles.properties file that you copied and translate it with your language
      3. add your language tag on your language file name, it should be like this: bundles_yourtaghere.properties
      3. if you done it, paste it on game/languages
      4. to add flag, you need to go to inside age_of_civilizations file, the file should be inside game/languages folder
      5. and then add your language tag and your flag tag, to find the flags tag, you need to go to game/flagsH and you will find your flag tag and your flag that you want to add. Then, it should be like this: ;yourlanguagetag;yourflagtag;
      6. Save it and done 👍
      If you still don't understand, you can go to my YouTube Channel i will upload the video soon.
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!