1. Future mapper

Future mapper

2. One Fan Of This Game

One Fan Of This Game

3. SUDAMXX

SUDAMXX

• Similar Content

• By Emery Thrash
      I already looked at all the tutorials and all the topics Lukas made to help with explaining the Map Editor, and watched all the videos I could find, but nothing works.
      What I want is someone to make a video or doc file explaining in full and as much detail as possible to how the Map Editor works, and how to edit the exiting vanilla map, as well as to how to create, from scratch, an entirely new map.
      A tutorial that will leave the least amount of questions as possible.
      I already have the Map Editor. Where do I go from here?
    • By Jagd_JaegerDE
      The New Order: Last Days of Europe for Age of Civilizations II
      (In Development)
      The Lore
      The Second World War ended with the complete destruction of the enemies of Hitler's Germany and his fellow Axis nations. The world of 1962 is now a much different one then anyone could have imagined.
      From the former lands of Russia where petty warlords battle for control of the torched steppes, to the once mighty Reich, where various factions threaten to tear the nation apart into civil war.
      No matter what happens, the world is in perhaps its most turbulent phase, with the Reich and Japan on the brink of war, and the threat of nuclear destruction looming over all, will the world survive into the 70's?
      -Definitely NOT from the moddb page
      Roadmap for Mod till Alpha Release(as of 19.03.2019):
      -Finish importing countries/flags-100%
      -Finishing country borders-40%
      -Create custom ideologies that match TNO-100%

Roadmap for Mod on Full Release
      -Adding TNO Music
      -Implementing events into mod
      -Add realistic population and economy
      -Edit AoC2 Map to put the gaping hole in mid Africa, and Atlantropa for the Mediterranean Sea.
      -Edit AoC2 to fix borders.

Permissions and Credits:
      To a gfx artist on the dev team who wishes not to be named, thank you for the province pictures and country flags.
      Panzer for coming up with this brilliant idea, I do not take any credit for this mod, only to recreate in AoC2
      Notes:
      Suggestions are welcome, but there is no guarantee they will be put into the mod.
      Screenshots will most likely differ from the final product

• By Lucas L
      Bueno,esta es la primera edición de la recopilación de mapas y mods de la comunidad hispanohablante,así que empezaré a listarlos en las siguientes líneas.Si tenéis alguna duda,podéis escribirla en los comentarios,y si no sabéis de que trata este post,podéis revisar algunos posts anteriores en la comunidad.
      Dicho esto,comienzo a numerarlos (Pondré números para mayor comprensión):
      1.-Mundo moderno Colonia,año 2050.
      -En estado de creación,no descargable.
      -Creador:SUDAMXX
      Enlace al post del escenario:
      2.-Guerra del Pacífico/Guerra del Salitre,año 1879.
      -Finalizado,descargable.
      -Creadores:krauser3ful y EliasC17
      -Notas del creador:"Aca tienen uno de los primeros mapas que hice, cuando tenia tiempo para hacerlos... xD"
      3.-Primera Guerra de Independencia de Escocia,año 1296.
      -Finalizado,descargable.
      -Creador:krauser3ful
      -Notas del creador:"Escenario basado en la primera guerra de la Independencia Escocesa, no tiene eventos, aunque siempre quise que tuviera, pero no soy muy bueno con los eventos xD sigo aprendiendo xD"
      4.-Conquista de América,año 1519.
      -Finalizado,descargable.
      -Creador:krauser3ful.
      -Notas del creador:"Este mapa es sobre la conquista de america tal como dice su nombre, es un mapa muy entretenido, aunque nunca lo termine xD no tiene eventos pero si alguien quiere mejorarlo tanto con eventos como expandiendo los territorios puede hacerlo y si quiere publicarlo que me de los respectivos creditos claro XD"
      Enlace al post:
      5.-Guerra hispano-estadounidense,año 1898.
      -Finalizado,descargable.
      -Creadores:Lucas L y krauser3ful.
      Enlace al post:
      Y estos son todos los mapas que me han hecho llegar,incluyendo uno mío xD.
      Para poneros en contacto con los creadores,tan solo tenéis que buscar sus nombres,que ya están mencionados arriba.
      Esta es solo la primera edición,por lo que aún queda espacio para muchos más mapas y mods,¡así que compartid vuestros mapas y mods en los comentarios para que se incluyan en este post o en una futura edición! 
      Para que no se sature la comunidad con muchas ediciones,haré lo siguiente:Si me mandan un mapa/mod nuevo editaré este post para que esté en él,y cuando me hayan mandado la misma cantidad de mapas o mods nuevos que los que hay recopilados en esta versión,haré la siguiente (en este caso,tendrían que enviarme 5 mapas o mods nuevos,y así con todas las futuras ediciones)
      Y eso ha sido todo.¡Espero que os haya gustado!
    • By TaDziK
      Witajcie mam problem.
      Stworzyłem swoją cywilizację "Independent Republic of Poland", no i tu jest problem. Co zrobić ,żeby się nazwa kraju zmieniała przy zmianie rządu.
      Np. Democracy - Independent Republic of Poland , Monarchy - New Kingdom of Poland itp. itd. 
      z góry dziękuje za pomoc :) 

• By Windows XP Mapping
      This is a "still being worked on" scenario with youtubers such as Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, T-series and Me
      I will give you screenshots
      Dont ask me for a link because I have Android

• Popular Now