Age of History 3
uwut

RISE OF WORLD V2.0 WIP 4376/4376 PROVINCES COMPLETED

U WILL COLLAPSE! U ARE DOG UKRAINE! FUCK NATO, FUCK USA, FUCK THE WEST. I HATE YOU UKRAINE, FUCK U

Edited by Triets

3 hours ago, Triets said:

FUCK YOU UKRAINE

U WILL COLLAPSE! U ARE DOG UKRAINE! FUCK NATO, FUCK USA, FUCK THE WEST. I HATE YOU UKRAINE, FUCK U

I WILL KILL U UKRAINE, U CANT ESCAPE ME, U CANT!

schizo, i'm surprised no one has  told you that such thing as "Russia" was all made up in your head. there is, and only there was, ukraine

9 hours ago, uwut said:

2850 provinces completed

image.pngimage.png

Also, i like how Santa Catarina state seems more accurate to real borders, they don't look like how they should in vanilla

Also, you're a madlad: Unlike vanilla, the state of Tocantins has three provinces... it only has two in vanilla... I´m liking how this is turning out

I have a small suggestion though, for Brazil, can you add the Federal District? it's located in Goiânia, you can find images of it in the internet

58 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Ayrıca, Santa Catarina eyaletinin gerçek sınırlarına göre daha doğru görüşleri seviyorum, vanilyada olması gerektiği gibi görüyorlar.

sen bir delisin: Vanilyadan farklı olarak, Tocantins eyaletinin üç vilayeti var... vanilyada sadece iki vilayeti var... Bunun gidişatını seviyorum

Yine de küçük bir önerim var, Brezilya için Federal Bölge'yi tercih eder misiniz? Goiânia'da bulunuyor, resimlerini bulabilirsiniz.

thanks for your message and thanks for information for brazil i will add

Edited by uwut

4 hours ago, Triets said:

FUCK YOU UKRAINE

I WILL KILL U UKRAINE, U CANT ESCAPE ME, U CANT!

Uh, bud, I don't think this is VK or a russian-affiliated forum. Atleast i don't falsely self-proclaim a post-soviet sovereign state as a nightmarish dictatorial state AND chase for clout. TL;DR Please shut the fuck up.