1. stolichnaya

stolichnaya

2. Hacktor

Hacktor

3. PETER

PETER

• Similar Content

• By Cado
      Could Anyone Help Me how to change an civilization name when they change their ideology?
      like example:i played as bulgaria then i want to change my government to monarchy,however i also want to change the name to the "bulgarian empire" but not by TAPPING the flag then change bulgaria's name but by permanent so its like when poland change its government to communism they will change their name to "Polish People's Republic"
      Could Anyone Explain How? 😩

• By Chairman Baad
      Just cross-posting this code editing tutorial from Lipark here. Lipark shows you how to edit the code in the AoH2 .dex file. He explains how you can change the minimum army count to attack, the cost of the army required to attack, the effects of buildings, and the minimum limit to AI aggressiveness.

• By Aryan
      Multi Space: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DnONd-9iAb8yxN7uBB-0qMwwiSdTHDQ4/view?usp=drivesdk
      Install the a.p.k provided in the above link and open it
      Click AoH2 and press Clone
      Now anything you do in AoH2 in Multi Space will be stored at /data/user/0/com.dualspace.multispace.androie/virtual/data/user/0/age.of.civilizations2.tno/files/
      Make some change like creating a custom civ to test it and then open MT Manager
      Mt Manager: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ChHFZmHauyJt4EcryfPQGkg9iBMoMCha/view?usp=drivesdk
      Click storage/emulated/0, paste /data/user/0/com.dualspace.multispace.androie/virtual/data/user/0/age.of.civilizations2.tno/files/ in its place and press Ok
      The folder there should contain any changes you make, it isn't normally accessible but the Multi Space a.p.k provided has been modified a little to allow it. This video shows how to make that change if you're interested, unfortunately it doesn't work directly on AoH2 so I had to go through Multi Space

• By Lipark Japanese modder
      (·∀·) (clatter sound) This Game is very fun

(・へ・) What game are you playing?
      ( ´ ∀ ` )ノ Hi. Im just played the game called "age of history ii"
      ( ゚o゚) Age of History? you mean a shit old strategy game?
      (´∀`) yes. but this isn't vanila. ive just played its mod. 
      Not only does this mod contain a lot of scenarios and content,
      but the author has also changed the code! if i could change the code....
      (^^) that's sounds fan. fortunally i know parts of coding. do you wanna know?
      (°o°) Why not?
      (^v^) Ok Let's go
      1. How to change minimum army required to attack ▶Menu_InGame_Slider.smali / Menu_InGame_Slider.smali (show alert in moving army)
      683    const/16 v2, 0x{number}
                ☝In this case, number must be written in hex number.
                 for example ; 10→a, 100→64, 1000→3e8, 3000 →bb8
      ▶Game_Action.smali
      43911 const/16 v2, 0x{number}
                                             ☝☟Same as above
      45871 const/16 v9, 0x{number}
      48635 const/16 v9, 0x{number}
      2. How to change cost of army required to attack 23186 rsub-int/lit8 v0, v0, 0x{number of cost of general army}
      and there are same option in the below. it's instant-recruit one
      3. How to change effects of buildings
      gre
    • By Kirohn
      Hi guys
      I'm playing AOCII already a long time, but now i want to create a new scenario. For that i need to do an event where 2 countries joins together and a country splilts in two parts. How can i do that.
      For example.
      Spain and Andorra joins.
      Castille gets independency from Spain
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!