Age of History Games
  1. Shrimpy5678

Shrimpy5678

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 550 | Plan for provinces: ~1500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (2/19/21)
      Day of History 4 guys! So yesterday I got tested positive for coronavirus and I still feel sad. But I made a stream and you guys cheered me up :3
      So um... thank you for that, I made over 100 provinces this week (114 to be exact), finished venostan, started with johanca (after few provinces it'll be finished too) and made 2 (yes, 2) provinces in stanovia. lol | Here it goes:

Update (2/12/21)
      Day of History 3! Yes it's another friday and yesterday I was streaming myself doing this map (Watch on: http://youtube.com/kingpvz)
      I made over 90 provinces and completed following regions: Scann', Mauritovania, Stanovian Island A (last island that was not done yet) and UnScann'ed Stanovia! Took me less time than I thought. lol; Also I raised my plan for provinces by 500! | Here it is:

Update (2/5/21)
      Another DoH (Day of History) is here and I made 82 new provinces, Finished Stanovian borders, completed Venostan Kingdom and Martinovia and on the top I did some point experiments lol | Here it is:

#slavsunite
    • By SaneMoruQ
      Turkish:Turkey Modding Ekibinin Üyelerinden Ertuğ Kılıç 200 Eyaletli Kıbrıs Mapi İçin Çalışmalara Başladı En Kısa Zamanda Bu Map Hazır Olur

English:lErtuğ Kılıç, a Member of the Turkey Modding Team, Started Works for the 200-Provinces  Cyprus Map, This Map Will Be Ready As Soon As Possible

• By Dyndyk Dudun
      I think everyone has come across the fact that your leader will always rule your country during the game, regardless of ideology and time.My question is how to replace the ruler with the help of events or something else during the game?
    • By Sr. _Mario_Vargas
      Holas buenas, quería saber si alguien sabe, si existe una forma de compartir provincias, algo como cuando compartimos escenarios, en donde en un archivo rar, colocamos el escenario mas los archivos necesarios, como para incluir las nuevas civilizaciones de ese escenario. Algo asi, pero con las provincias, como si hay alguna ruta directa, o que archivos deben de ser comprimidos, nose.
      Si existe algo asi, parecido, seria bakn saberlo👌
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!