Age of Civ Games
  1. krauser3ful

krauser3ful

• Similar Content

• By anonymous8
      Add spies, you can send them to another country to get some information like:
      Army size, How much gold they have, How much gold they earn, How much they can recruit etc.
      There is a chance the spy will get caught. But, the weaker the nation, the lower the chance he gets caught. If he got caught the country might decrease relations with you.
      If a country sends a spy to your country, they will get your info and see if you're weak so they can attack you. If your country is strong, they might fail and you get a message that [country] sent a spy to you, then you can decide what to do: send insult, declare war, demand other stuff etc.
    • By StandingTNT
      It's a bit anoying to, let's say, have two French countries, that both have different nationalities. It doesent make sense that France 1 has to asimilate land from France 2. Isn't there any way to make a system like in Victoria 1/2, where every country has accepted cultures. Maybe we could have the ability to make our own cultures, and if we make new countries, we could have the option to asign them accepted cultures. The cores can stay the same, but when we make new scenarios, we could add to each province as many cultures as we think are necesary. Maybe when raising soilders, you could have the option from wich culture these soldiers should be.
      That's my suggestion
    • By marksameh
      As i think that there was a update from 1 month ago, there is still hope that Lukasz will still update the game, so I have got a suggestion that would improve the game, now as you see, some provinces have got no name, so it appears as fokus and on any map mode as "    ",  and provinces that have got this can't be clicked if they are the largest city of the country/civilization, e.x. Look at Cameroon, now look at the province that is in the north, you will see that it has fokus name and "    ", now when Cameroon's captial city has low pop like 10k-20k, this city could be its largest, if it is name is blank i won't know what province it is referring to because most of the provinces have got fokus, this suggestion might not be necessary, but it would help if i am searching for provinces.
    • By Mxnkey72
      Since there are no mods for ios, I thought of a way someone could add them. For example, in Minecraft you can download skins etc online, and mods. So we can implement a system similar to it for Aoc2.
    • By Yetaloz
      In the game you can change the name of your country, now i wish that you could change the flag in the game :c
  • Our picks