Age of History Games
  1. Easytech

Easytech

• Similar Content

• By Underscore_
      How to add a new language or custom language on AoC2.
      1. you need to copy bundles.properties and paste it on other folder
      2. Go to inside the bundles.properties file that you copied and translate it with your language
      3. add your language tag on your language file name, it should be like this: bundles_yourtaghere.properties
      3. if you done it, paste it on game/languages
      4. to add flag, you need to go to inside age_of_civilizations file, the file should be inside game/languages folder
      5. and then add your language tag and your flag tag, to find the flags tag, you need to go to game/flagsH and you will find your flag tag and your flag that you want to add. Then, it should be like this: ;yourlanguagetag;yourflagtag;
      6. Save it and done 👍
      If you still don't understand, you can go to my YouTube Channel i will upload the video soon.
    • By Underscore_
      Is it possible to add wonders images on android? I always confused about x and y things because i don't know about location provinces and to know the location provinces thing i need to use map editor but it need to use the computer.
    • By TheArtistTree
      When clicking 'Create scenario' or look at the scenario list, I'm sent back to the game menu
      Can anyone help out?
    • By Ferhat5534
      Hello, I'm Ferhat, the Android Application that I designed to easily log into the Forum is ready and I am sharing it with you.
      NOTE: This application has nothing to do with AoC 2. Only the site excerpt is reflected on the screen.
      NOTE: In order for the Profile Settings to be displayed, please close and reopen the application after logging in, so the problem will disappear.
      What's up:
      Logo added Intro and background image added Live Chat added Session system added New 3 modules have been added; Settings, Live Chat, All Streaming 9 Language support added (Turkish, English, Deutsch, Español, русский, فارسی, Français, Italiano, عربى) Menu added New Transition Animations added DOWNLOAD:
      MediaFire  Alternative-1
      Drive  Alternative-2
      Dosya.org  Alternative-3

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!