• By alisaoc
      CRISIS & COLLAPSE / 
      Features -
      - More than 100 events
      - Countries poor
      - Technology poor
      - New states in Anatolia
      - Byzantine, Huns, Nazi Germany and many countries returned
      - Leaders Update ( For example, the leader of nazi Germany in 2019, rocky suhayda )
      - New diseases
      - Diseases kill fast
      - Economy & Population growth -100
      - Revolt in many countries
      - Fascism-communism war in South America
      - Fascism-communism war in Africa
      - and more
      Screenshot -

Let the Turks read: I'm sorry, our scenario is crisis and collapse, so Kurdistan in Anatolia
      Türkler okusun: Üzgünüm beyler, senaryo kriz ve çöküş olduğu için kürdistan biraz büyük, kusura bakmayın.
      Important: After about 100 laps, new revolts and new states, the map varies a lot
      Updates -
      0.9.2 -> 28 new events / bugfix / Byzantine, Mongolian, Hun empire active
      all other updates -> new events, bugfixs, leaders update, and more
      Download Link -
      oh yeah yeah.zip

Only one person makes this scenario... but better than a team !!!

• By 11:59 Development Team
      Launcher has been released! Download here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/1159-a-cold-war-mod/downloads/1159-09b-the-sun-finally-set#downloadsform
    • By Alfa-Z 343
      Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mwHIUssDAsazwi6U-ZEy4cuKciRSnzzP/view?usp=sharing
      Hi! I’d like to share this AoC2 scenario where I’ve created the map of the United States but with the factions of the universe Fallout, at the moment has no events, but I am working on it to have the most important events of the universe Fallout. If you find any errors or have suggestions, leave them in the comments.I worked on the "usastates" scenario so the Fallout scenario file has the same name since it cannot be changed.
      For those who do not know:
      -The file  -usastates- goes in: / age of civilizations II / map / earth / scenario / without changing the name!
      -All remaining files go in: / age of civilizations II / game / civilizations_editor / without changing the name to any!
      If you have any doubt, leave it to me in the comments too.

• By KorBoogaloo
      Welcome to 1715 Boy!

My First ever scenario! For now all it includes is Europe and i call it Version 0.1

•Version 0.1:
      ● Comes with Europe
      ● Great Northen War
      ● Swedish Cores
      ● HRE

•Version 0.5 (Work in Progress):
      ● Adds Asia
      ● Venetian-Ottoman War
      ● "Surrrender of Sweden" event
      ● "Surrender of Russia" event
      ● Addition of Parts of Siberia as "Wastelands"
      ● Border fixes if there are any problems with the current European ones
      ● Making France a monarchy again
      I'll be adding more content in future updates.
    • By Chexier
      Tired of playing the vanilla WW2 scenario which has no events or proper balancing? Well, thankfully you've got...

WW2-Enriched is a mod focused on the Second World War time period. It's currently very early in development, so expect bugs or missing events.

Currently the mod includes:
      A brand new color pallete New civs (colony vassals, reskinned Germany and Francoist Spain) More flags divisions Leaders for reskinned countries "Second World War" scenario Currently the scenario includes:
      Spanish Civil War Aftermath of the Second Italo-Ethiopian War Remilitarization of the Rhineland (incomplete) Fixed borders More relations Colony vassals to improve balancing Indian princely states Fixed colonies NEW UPDATE 2019/01/05!
      Added lots of events to make the game somewhat historically accurate until 1939 Modified Allies Fixed bugs Fixed flags for colony vassals Added more colony vassals NEW (minor) UPDATE 2019/01/07!
      Balanced some european colonies through events Balanced countries development Removed princely states NEW UPDATE 2019/02/17!
      Removed puppet SSRS Added more events Imported features from Present Day, such as the UI. Added a soundtrack (Credits to SABATON!)  
      Feedback would be appreciated.
      DISCLAIMER: I do not own any copyrighted content by Paradox Interactive or Sabaton in this mod. You may copy this mod without the need of my authorization.
      Mod development has stopped for now, and I don't know when I will resume it.
      Google Drive Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rmKhcV-JV5Wc0IB-BYKJIIcc90RGin0K
      ModDB Link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/ww2-enriched
      How to install: README.txt!
      Some photos from the scenario (may be outdated):

Events:

Preview: