Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
Heidelmann

A request

I request that a Viking Age scenario be added to the game.. I've tried, but on mobile, it is painful. 

I ask a map of the world during the Viking Age. Im so sorry to ask, and I feel very ashamed to ask, but it is a very significant time in history, and it will be fun. If someone does this, god bless you.

Thats it thanks!

Just now, Heidelmann said:

I ask a map of the world during the Viking Age. Im so sorry to ask, and I feel very ashamed to ask, but it is a very significant time in history, and it will be fun. If someone does this, god bless you.

I understand...I hope Lukasz hears you

Just now, Heidelmann said:

and I feel very ashamed to ask

Dont be ashamed for simply requesting something man! :)

On 3/6/2019 at 6:32 PM, TimDee58 said:

I'm starting to work on creating a scenario for the period 900 - 1000 ad, they will be included in that...

Holy crap I would build a statue of you if that scenario arrives!! You see, I'm half Swedish and my grandmother enlightened me with Icelandic tales and stories of the raids across European coasts throughout my childhood, and she passed away recently at the age of 96 and I've been trying roleplay in memory of her stories.. so it would really make me very happy! Thanks!!

On 3/6/2019 at 6:06 PM, Ramiro007 said:

I understand...I hope Lukasz hears you

Dont be ashamed for simply requesting something man! 🙂

No it makes me feel incompetent to those that have the talent and patience to create scenarios

11 hours ago, Heidelmann said:

You see, I'm half Swedish and my grandmother enlightened me with Icelandic tales and stories of the raids across European coasts throughout my childhood, and she passed away recently at the age of 96 and I've been trying roleplay in memory of her stories..

I understand...im sorry for your loss.Thats a very good way of honoring her memory!

11 hours ago, Heidelmann said:

No it makes me feel incompetent to those that have the talent and patience to create scenarios

You are not incompetent,you merely dont know how to do an scenario for mobile/PC and,naturally, you are requesting that someone creates that scenario.All of us have been in that position,dont worry
PS:a game that could do the trick is CK2,have you played it?

4 hours ago, Heidelmann said:

Oh crusader Kings ii? I've heard and seen gameplay, but haven't played yet

Yes,its a pretty good game! and it has the viking invasion! the only bad thing that it has is that it has lots of DLCs but if you live in a country with good economy that will cease to be a problem

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SES
      Quisiera duplicar el mapa de la tierra para cambiale los terrenos y esas cosa pero ni idea de como hacerlo xd.
      Les agradeceria si me dijeran como hacerlo.
    • By Chexier
      Tired of playing the vanilla WW2 scenario which has no events or proper balancing? Well, thankfully you've got...

WW2-Enriched is a mod focused on the Second World War time period. It's currently very early in development, so expect bugs or missing events.

Currently the mod includes:
      A brand new color pallete New civs (colony vassals, reskinned Germany and Francoist Spain) More flags divisions Leaders for reskinned countries "Second World War" scenario Currently the scenario includes:
      Spanish Civil War Aftermath of the Second Italo-Ethiopian War Remilitarization of the Rhineland (incomplete) Fixed borders More relations Colony vassals to improve balancing Indian princely states Fixed colonies NEW UPDATE 2019/01/05!
      Added lots of events to make the game somewhat historically accurate until 1939 Modified Allies Fixed bugs Fixed flags for colony vassals Added more colony vassals NEW (minor) UPDATE 2019/01/07!
      Balanced some european colonies through events Balanced countries development Removed princely states NEW UPDATE 2019/02/17!
      Removed puppet SSRS Added more events Imported features from Present Day, such as the UI. Added a soundtrack (Credits to SABATON!)  
      Feedback would be appreciated.
      DISCLAIMER: I do not own any copyrighted content by Paradox Interactive or Sabaton in this mod. You may copy this mod without the need of my authorization.
      Mod development has stopped for now, and I don't know when I will resume it.
      Google Drive Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rmKhcV-JV5Wc0IB-BYKJIIcc90RGin0K
      ModDB Link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/ww2-enriched
      How to install: README.txt!
      Some photos from the scenario (may be outdated):

Events:

Preview:

• By aunitydevteam
      heres a hoi map for aoc2 Coming sooning soon

• By Vis Tacitus
      AoC II Commands:
      Console Info: Commands can only be 650 characters long. Any extra arguments are not factored in when the command is processed.
      Command List and Syntax:
      addciv - Adds a civilization into the game, with its' capital being the selected province. Will return an error if the civilization already exists.
      addplayer - Adds player of a selected province's owner. Doesn't work in spectator mode.
      army - Adds an army of 300 underneath the selected province's owner.
      armyset [number] - Adds an army underneath the selected province's owner.
      buildfort - Builds a fort in the selected province.
      buildport - Builds a port in the selected province.
      buildtower - Builds a tower in the selected province.
      bye - Closes the console.
      center - Zooms out and centers the map.
      centerciv [TAG] - Centers map view to civilization.
      civ - Gives you civ ID and tag as well as localization name of the civilization of the selected province.
      civs - Displays all Civ ID's and tag's, as well as localization name.
      clear - Clears the console.
      close - Closes the console.
      console - Launches the console. Naughty music starts playing.
      commands - Returns some commands. Also displays the config version.
      debug - Launches debug mode. Hover over a province to see various debug information about it.
      diplomacy - Gives you 0.6 more diplomatic points.
      drew - Advises you to go straight to spectator mode.
      Drew Durnil - Advises you to go straight to spectator mode.
      drew durnil - Advises you to go straight to spectator mode.
      drewdurnil - Advises you to go straight to spectator mode.
      economy - Gives the selected province 600 more economy.
      flags - Displays a ton of flags. Flags disappear after 15 seconds.
      fuck - Displays a ton of flags. Flags disappear after 15 seconds.
      fuk - Displays a ton of flags. Flags disappear after 15 seconds.
      fps - Displays frames per second in top left corner of your game client. Type fps again to toggle it.
      hello - "Hello!"
      help - Returns some commands. Also displays the config version.
      hi - "Hello!"
      id - Gives you the id of the selected province's controller civilization.
      info - Gives you the scale of your interface, density, various display variables, resolution, and frames per second.
      iss - Makes the map go crazy.
      money - Gives you 450 more money.
      movement - Gives you 0.4 more movement points.
      neutral - Either supposed to turn a province controller to neutral, or turns a wasteland province to neutral.
      noliberity - The typo is supposed to be there. Disables province liberation (or returning to rightful owner). Can be toggled.
      party - Displays a ton of flags. Flags disappear after 15 seconds.
      peace [TAG] [TAG] - Country A makes peace with Country B. Same as white peace event command.
      population - Gives the selected province 750 more population.
      province - Gives you the population, economy, id, and civilization tag of the province.
      reloadprovince [id] - Reloads the province ID in the game client.
      scale [number] - Zooms the map in or out. Number can go all the way to java limit. Anything beneath 0 is redundant, and will stay as 0.
      setarmy [number] - Adds an army underneath the selected province's owner.
      showarmy - Shows armies (toggles showids)
      showids - Shows all province ID's.
      spin - Makes the map go crazy.
      tags - Displays all Civ ID's and tag's, as well as localization name.
      technology [number] - Gives you or the controller of the province more technology points. Negative numbers also work. (Not Reliable)
      war [TAG] [TAG] - Country A declares war on Country B.
      whee - Makes the map go crazy.
      wheee - Makes the map go crazy.
  • Popular Now