1. IMAROBOT

IMAROBOT

2. MonAx

MonAx

3. ieunal61

ieunal61

• Similar Content

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Most of us know the kaiserreich scenario. One of HOİ4's most popular mods. There was an update to the Steam version (HOİ4). So I made this updated version to AoCII. I added borders, vassals, alliances and relationships
       If you don't know the script, in short:
      If the Germans had won the first world war
      (WİTHOUT EVENTS)
      Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k640VvoslhY4ateotUEzhhOlvPNyExWN/view?usp=sharing
      First images from HOİ4. then images from AoCII

• By AoH2 Hungary
      Age of World War 2 - Age of History 2 Mod
      [BETA DOWNLOAD IS AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!]
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The beta's status: 62,5% completed
      FEATURES:
      Events ~(75% completed) Better AI (~90% completed) Music (~40% completed) Own, better looking Interface (~70% completed) Images (~0% completed) Map (100% completed) Plans for the future:
      More events Improved graphics New scenarios Other  
      ATTENTION! I don't recommend you to play with the following countries: 
      Yugoslavia Czechoslovakia Austria Albania Lithuania Latvia Estonia Spain Update log:
      (Updated at 2/11/2021 2:45 PM CET)
      Current status: ~80 % completed
      What changed since the beta?
      Removed rebellions Added new leader pictures for the most important countries Added new events Added more music Improved AI Fixed bugs (After the Molotov-Ribbentropp pact German peace treaty overwrites the event fixed by not directly ceding Eastern-Poland to Soviets, only in next round.) Added new icons Added new flags DOWNLOAD
    • By Clashwithjhakas
      I am making 3 different scenarios , 2 of them are based on reality while 1 is for fun , 
      1 - Indian Sub-Divisions 
      2- India during Partition (it is not 100% correct i added some of the places by my self ) 
      3 - British Isles but colonized by India . 
      The map of India is not completed yet but other 2 are completed .The modern day map of India will be detailed and 100% Real with minor mistakes .
      The Partition map is not accurate 100 % but for more fun in playing the game i added some more civilizations.  I will post updates if i do any major change in the maps .
      The flags in every scenario are not guaranteed true .  

I will release the mod soon ! So stay tuned ! 
      Comment if u find any mistakes 😊

• By ludwik893
      Zapraszamy! Pracuję nad mod dla Eurazji i Afryki Północnej. Koncentruje się na Azji Wschodniej (Chiny, Japonia, Korea), Indie, Persja, Europa Zachodnia, Rusi, Skandynawowie. Chciałbym poznać poglądy społeczności AoH2. Pierwsza wersja próbna będzie dostępna wkrótce.            
    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!