Age of History Games

Where are you from?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MistakenTech067
      With the complete defeat of Russia to Napoleon, and her complete defeat on land, Britannia was forced to sign an armistice with France.
      Henceforth, Napoleon now has a tighter grip on the European continent than ever before.

(Map is from @Lipark Japanese modder, he has given me permission to use it. Make sure to check him out.)
      Freedom Arises plans to be a modification of AOH2 in its complete entirety, bringing a new scenario and a horde of events, civilizations along with it. 
      So far it is far from completion, with it's map itself unfinished along with the events. 
      FAQ:
      Q: When will this be released?
      A: Somewhere along this year, most likely between 2-7 months.
      =====
      Q: How much events will this have?
      A: Can't estimate at the moment, but key events would include another coalition war, terror in the Balkans, the Russian Civil War, (possible) Liberation of Germany, etc.
      =====
      Q: Are you accepting beta testers?
      A: Not at the moment, no.
      =====
      Q: Will this get cancelled?
      A: Possibly delayed, but certainly not cancelled.

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Most of us know the kaiserreich scenario. One of HOİ4's most popular mods. There was an update to the Steam version (HOİ4). So I made this updated version to AoCII. I added borders, vassals, alliances and relationships
       If you don't know the script, in short:
      If the Germans had won the first world war
      (WİTHOUT EVENTS)
      Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k640VvoslhY4ateotUEzhhOlvPNyExWN/view?usp=sharing
      First images from HOİ4. then images from AoCII

• By AoH2 Hungary
      Age of World War 2 - Age of History 2 Mod
      [BETA DOWNLOAD IS AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!]
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The beta's status: 62,5% completed
      FEATURES:
      Events ~(75% completed) Better AI (~90% completed) Music (~40% completed) Own, better looking Interface (~70% completed) Images (~0% completed) Map (100% completed) Plans for the future:
      More events Improved graphics New scenarios Other  
      ATTENTION! I don't recommend you to play with the following countries: 
      Yugoslavia Czechoslovakia Austria Albania Lithuania Latvia Estonia Spain Update log:
      (Updated at 2/11/2021 2:45 PM CET)
      Current status: ~80 % completed
      What changed since the beta?
      Removed rebellions Added new leader pictures for the most important countries Added new events Added more music Improved AI Fixed bugs (After the Molotov-Ribbentropp pact German peace treaty overwrites the event fixed by not directly ceding Eastern-Poland to Soviets, only in next round.) Added new icons Added new flags DOWNLOAD
    • By Clashwithjhakas
      I am making 3 different scenarios , 2 of them are based on reality while 1 is for fun , 
      1 - Indian Sub-Divisions 
      2- India during Partition (it is not 100% correct i added some of the places by my self ) 
      3 - British Isles but colonized by India . 
      The map of India is not completed yet but other 2 are completed .The modern day map of India will be detailed and 100% Real with minor mistakes .
      The Partition map is not accurate 100 % but for more fun in playing the game i added some more civilizations.  I will post updates if i do any major change in the maps .
      The flags in every scenario are not guaranteed true .  

I will release the mod soon ! So stay tuned ! 
      Comment if u find any mistakes 😊

• By ludwik893
      Zapraszamy! Pracuję nad mod dla Eurazji i Afryki Północnej. Koncentruje się na Azji Wschodniej (Chiny, Japonia, Korea), Indie, Persja, Europa Zachodnia, Rusi, Skandynawowie. Chciałbym poznać poglądy społeczności AoH2. Pierwsza wersja próbna będzie dostępna wkrótce.            
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!