Age of History Games
W4_Gamer

Song of ice and fire mod (work in process)

15 hours ago, Sater said:

когда релиз?

Когда доделаю 7 королевств на Вестеросе постараюсь выложить мод.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By urdekreiz
      I share this background for community and modders. If you want to use it, just thank me...
      (Bu arkaplanı topluluk ve modderlar için paylaşıyorum, Kullanmak istiyorsan sadece bana teşekkür et yeter.)

This background belongs to me, please do not try to change the background.
      (Bu arkaplan bana aittir, lütfen değiştirmeye çalışmayın.)

Background by Urdekreiz.rar
    • By SiriowlsX
      Hi there folks, I'm here to tell you that I'm very imaginative and very obsess with my idea. Since I was a kid, I like Geography. I love to learn the politics of the world. Until then, I've created my version of the world. 
      So I decided to make a mod that suits my 'Imaginary World.' The imaginary world is a world that I create based on my brothers' idea. I write every piece of information about them and play them every day on my mind. As you already know, I'm already 17. I'm getting busier. My childish mind is slowly gone and fade away. So, I decided to create a mod for them in AoH2 (so called AoC2 in the past).
      If you interested in my creation is, you can reply down below and give me some motivation to do this.
      Sorry, no screenshot yet, but this is the best way to approving my project.

Note that all of these folders are not related to any political world we have today (as the war 2020-2030.txt named so, maps, data, crest, flag). I also have an attempt to make my world inside the game but ended up a failure. ^ See the folder 'AOC2 Created.'
      As always, I hope you a good day!
      I almost forgot. The work is starting today (Jan 19, 2021). I have examinations in Mid-February and Mid-September. So, the progress I made will be slow. Thanks for understands me.
    • By Vexodym
      While I am taking a break from my map, I have added on to the base map in-game. 
      I have added Liechtenstein, San Marino, and the Vatican City.
      I have also made improvements to Galicia to have the proper borders for WW1 and WW2 
      3 other provinces added to give Bulgaria its pre-WW1 borders 
      A small province in Eastern Macedonia has been added solely for the Ottomans, in WW1 (I also fixed Ottoman Hejaz, not shown here)
      I have added 10 new provinces in all, what should I add next?

• By Kingpvz
      Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background: 

PROVINCES: 126 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, RETWONIA, MAURITOVANIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
    • By Daniel Carmona
      Bueno aquí traigo un sub mod de Proyect Sophia y este se trata de varios escenarios hechos por Elías Ismael y por mi que su mayor característica es tener la población real y su economía así como relaciones. (Los Lideres pueden estar mal y les intentaremos poner los reales)
      Lista de escenarios con población real en proceso: 
      Guerra Fría en 1990 población mundial

Mundo moderno:

Segunda Guerra Mundial: 

Actualmente solo esta disponible el escenario de Actualidad con sus lideres los demás están en desarrollo (Escenario de estados de los Estados Unidos también hecho)
      Escenario versión 1.0
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/xqa1cf2wswlvd7x/usa+escenario+mundo+presidentes.zip/file
      Escenario versión 1.1 (descargar después del anterior):
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4morsp84tbut4f/eliasmod+1.1.rar/file?fbclid=IwAR06SbZ4xZHw4rbYhePJwEZnl0XNtHg4MegGYzXOy7qX95lDKj2D_dn9WYU

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!