Hello everyone! I have reworked my old Mod Launcher, this one works way faster and better! There are also 0 text files needed or all of those batch files, its all coded in c#.
AOC2 Mod Launcher v2.5.rar
New Beta version, added some new features, tell me if you like them :)
AOC2ModLauncher 3.0 Beta.zip
It only works for windows, but it might be possible to use on Linux using wine.
Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
Download (Android) without Permissions:
Join my discord server to get Addin+ PC link pls: https://discord.gg/nE32Cmy
Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.
Main innovations of update 7.0
‣ Just 110 MB
‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
* No Music
* New some ideologies/governments.
* New some formed States.
* New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
* Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich.
* Just two languages: Turkish & English
* Cut and rebalanced some ideologies.
* For further development and optimization removed all leaders.
* New font.
* In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.
Reviews of the mod:
By Ern and Vaux
LESSER PROVINCES, ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
It's similar to base game, but it is without not needed provinces, only Europe is finished and i will release a beta with just Europe
-This mod will have about3000 provinces.
-Better and Faster Gameplay
-1st Beta with 652 Provinces, Just Europe
Scenarios that this mod will include:
If You have a suggestion about scenarios please write it as a comment.
Some Screenshots:Carolingians and Danelaw:900
COLONIAL GOVERNMENT(SIMON WILFORD)
Download latest actually working version here
Hello! This is my second project for AOC2, i have made a simple mod launcher in Batch
Batch Documentation: https://ss64.com/nt/
I have left some text files for you to get started
As the title says, this is open source, and you can edit it to your liking
It might not work for you if your windows installation does not have xcopy
Which should come with windows
You can search a tutorial online how to get it (Probably)
AOC2 Mod Launcher.rar (alpha 1.0) wine cmd compatible
AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.1.rar (alpha 1.1) wine cmd compatible
AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.5.rar (alpha 1.5)
AoC2 Mod Launcer V B 1.0.zip (beta 1.0)
AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.2.rar (beta 1.2)
AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.4.rar (Beta 1.4)
AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.5.rar <-- Latest version (Beta 1.5)
Run the .main.bat file using wine cmd
Article: https://www.linux.org/threads/running-windows-batch-files-on-linux.11205/#:~:text=Batch files can be run by typing "start FILENAME.,cmd.exe %2Fc FILENAME.
Command (In launcher directory): "~$ wine cmd" and run it from that console or "~$ /.main.bat" (Please use Version Alpha 1.0 or 1.1 for this)
1. Extra console logging and a notification when copying is done.
2. I removed auto start of AoC2.exe since it would not work.
1. New GUI added:
1a. New files to make the buttons work in batch
2. Minor code redesign
Update Beta 1.0:
1. Major code redesign (Visual Basic implemented)
2. Minor changes to original code (Batch code)
Update Beta 1.2:
1. File reorginesation
2. More options in the launcher
2b. Simple launch (Copies AoC2.exe to the mod folder)
Update Beta 1.4:
1. Added the ability to play your simple launch more easy.
2. Brand new GUI
Update Beta 1.5:
1. Changes in the GUI settings
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls