Age of Civilizations

Posted (edited)

Alright fellows, final preparation work is being done for the 1. May 2019 Release Date. Thanks for your patience. Right now, I can tell you that everything about the launcher is fully functional, including the ability to download and install mods directly from the launcher. However, the launcher will initially come out as a .exe only, and later on Linux and MacOS support will be worked on. However, this shouldn't take too long since the entire launcher is built using node.js and HTML, as well as other web-based languages. There are no plans to postpone this date, and most of the finishing work is now being invested in the 11:59 mod, of which The Sun Finally Set will be released, along with the launcher on 1. May 2019.

EDIT: Because I live on the West Coast of the United States, the launcher may be released on 2. May 2019 depending on where you live in the world, and it's a schoolday for me, but I can tell you it'll be released on 1. May 2019 PST.

Edited by 11:59 Development Team

47 minutes ago, Far Estern Republic said:

where is it?

14 hours ago, 11:59 Development Team said:

Alright fellows, final preparation work is being done for the 1. May 2019 Release Date. Thanks for your patience. Right now, I can tell you that everything about the launcher is fully functional, including the ability to download and install mods directly from the launcher. However, the launcher will initially come out as a .exe only, and later on Linux and MacOS support will be worked on. However, this shouldn't take too long since the entire launcher is built using node.js and HTML, as well as other web-based languages. There are no plans to postpone this date, and most of the finishing work is now being invested in the 11:59 mod, of which The Sun Finally Set will be released, along with the launcher on 1. May 2019.

EDIT: Because I live on the West Coast of the United States, the launcher may be released on 2. May 2019 depending on where you live in the world, and it's a schoolday for me, but I can tell you it'll be released on 1. May 2019 PST.

14 hours ago, 11:59 Development Team said:

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? i CANT WAIT ONE MORE DAY!