Age of Civilizations

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, today I want to show you some maps that I created from of the Middle Ages in the Iberian Peninsula:

560:Screenshot_20190312-001416.thumb.png.ca06754c08e90ae0a2b0b1632006f5b9.png

1139:

Screenshot_20190313-211249.thumb.png.5894dfabd75710cf42cc56ad1a1ae649.png

1140: (The difference between this scenario and the scenario of 1139 it's the Portugal independece)

Screenshot_20190313-211258.thumb.png.dc3290d333eb60de70fc2a0022604d31.png

1300:Screenshot_20190312-001823.thumb.png.214a9195d6ed2c58682f63c24458121e.png

About tecnology: In all the maps, all the civilizations have the standard tecnology level, 0,45.

I am from android and I can't share the scenarios with you until Workshop arrives.

Release (of all the maps): Waiting for Workshop...

Thank you for reading!

Edited by Lucas L
Error in one letter.

On 3/13/2019 at 9:20 PM, Lucas L said:

I think now everything it's fine!

Yes,thanks,with the map of Spain of AoC2 this is the most accurate map of 1100.I still dont know why Valladolid is a part of Salamanca in default map xD.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Arbeloa22 said:

Yes,thanks,with the map of Spain of AoC2 this is the most accurate map of 1100.I still dont know why Valladolid is a part of Salamanca in default map xD.

Yeah,I suppose that Lukasz doesn't know much about history of Spain xD

Edited by Lucas L
Error in one letter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The_Man
      Projekt Erika is a Scenario/mod which takes place in an alternate 1960s universe where the old world has been completly subjegated by the axis powers and the world is on the brink of nuclear Holocaust.
      Before getting further into the mod i have to get one thing out of the way. As there are a bunch of axis victory mods/ scenarios you might see a few similaritys with other scenarios here and there but do keep in mind that i did not create this with the intent to steal any ideas from other talented creators though i have to give credit to the hearts of iron 4 mod "the new order" as it was the reason i even decided to create this mod.
      Now without further ado here is what "projekt erika" has to offer.
      Scripted events: Projekt Erika seeks to immerse the player with hundreds of scripted events such as wars, civil wars, alliances and others throughout the game so the player will have a different expirience each time he boots up the game.  Unique new Nations: Currently Projekt Erika features over 50 new nations, some Historical and some less historically accurate although my goal is to add over a hundred new nations which can be formed/ created through events and such. Scripted Countries: As mentioned before Projekt Erika relies heavily on events and as such the main countries in the game such as germany, Japan and the United states (just to name a few) will have many events with which i will try to emulate some sort of focus tree and as such some nations may have a more clear paths they can go down on than others. I may come up with more ideas as time goes on but for now this is all that I have planned...
      Several Portraits: (all credit goes to the tno devs) 

Europe at game start

2 Seperate events as examples (might look different at release)

As for when Projekt Erika will release I have no idea however what i can tell you is that i will work on it until i see it fit for release so YOU can have the best expirience. If you have any questions you can just reply to the topic and i will most liekly answer them as I am very eager to hear your opinions.
      This is the_man from projekt erika signing out.

• By Murat Ocak(TR)
      Irk Ülkeleri Yaptım
      Senaryo için - https://yadi.sk/d/gYAmmVJN5IXu6A

• By CyclistSteve
      this is my first map, with the time, i will uptade the map (i know its bad and small and looks lazy, but i will add countries in the future, and since the map is in the future, some territories will be different)

Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Lou4u9WFK5qTAMOHaTEwk8OQnoNbFjS3
    • By WolodyaRed21
      Boomer vs. Zoomer vs. Doomer.rar
    • By PANTIC
      110BC MAP MADE IT BY PNC-TEAM

WW2 MAP

• Popular Now