Age of Civilizations
  1. NOTShiite

NOTShiite

• Similar Content

• By MarerjhAdditionalAccount
      VERSION 1.1!!!
      I created for you few scenaries for a map from AoC1:
      USA Brazil Cold war Soviet Union World War II World War I Victorian Era Napoleonic wars Fall of Mongol Empire Kievan Rus' --> DOWNLOAD FOR PC <--

How-To-Instal:
      Unzip the zip file Move the files to the "game folder / map / Earth_AoC1 / scenarios" How-To-Update:
      Replace past scenario files with new ones. If you have ideas for a scenario or see a mistake - comment! 😛
      UPDATES
      Version 1.1:
      4 new scenarios  

• By AlphaStar
      You can cringe but you can't not play this (at least when I publish it). Anyways this is literally random, I plastered random civilizations around the regular world map and  you might probably see that from the photos. Might be a few memes here and there.

Currently Finalizing I'll publish it when I figure out how to publish it and when I'm done finalizing it.
      Umm I guess that's it? I'll also start working on an alternate future WW3 scenario thing that I was thinking about on my 3 week vacation to Europe that I got back from 2 weeks ago.

• By PLe2

962, 1018
      1054, 1081
      1143, 1180
      1206, 1261
      1299, 1337 
      1368, 1402
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      goverment

_______________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      growth rate

increase: Syria,Persia,Anatolia,France,China,India,Southern Italy
      decrease: Balkan, England,Scandinavia
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      05/01 New Growth rate, Modified  Terrain, New Government, New Scenario:888, New age
      05/01 Fix bug.
      05/09 Fix bug,add 843 scenario
      Installation(please backup your game folder) (Age of Civilizations II ) C : \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II  (PC) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1knTfCnpxnqyOA74Q9ljYbTsrUkEE6l-D (Andriod)
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YkxZYU5DMd9K_blxpsGHDrM9lL-2VKIE/view?usp=drivesdk

• By Shrimpy5678
      I know that there's a million of these already, but here's my cold war scenario. I haven't added anything aside from the countries. Please give me suggestions if there are any inaccuracies. 
      Copy & Paste the file into the Age of Civilizations 2 > map > Earth > scenarios folder (in case you didn't know)
      1557327127605wraodxnw.zip

• By Jone
      Soo i've done this scenario, with 30+ events, this scenario is not meant to be 100% historically accurate but its fun to play!
      Feel free to leave comments and ideas to edit this!

Here's a zip version of it:

1549801108343txyhjywa.zip
      And a rar:
      1549801108343txyhjywa.rar

and some screeshots of it:

[UPDATE]: 1.1
      -Added some new events including peace between finland and soviet union
      -Removed finland from Axis
      -Balanced army sizes in Operation Barbarossa
      -Much more
      [UPDATE] 1.11
      -Fixed couple events