Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By sussolini
      Fully fledged WWI scenario
      No events
      If you want events, I am working on a mod that includes events, new leaders, new countries, and more

I tried my best at recreating the map region for region, but due to the shapes of the provinces, some areas like Italian Libya and Ottoman Hejaz are not 100% accurate.
      Also don't mind the leaders, AoHII seems to think Mussolini is the king of Italy, I can't fix that for the scenario, but for the mod I will.
      Remember to set the game speed to 50%, or you'll be in 1918 in 8 turns
      Also remember to MAKE THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC IMPOSSIBLE TO FORM AS GERMANY
      To do this, go to the AoHII main menu, go to "Editor", "Map Editor", "Map: Earth | 4269 Provinces", scroll down to "Formable Civilizations", Search for "Weimar Republic", and then remove the German Empire from the list of civilizations that can create it and/or give the Weimar Republic impossible amounts of land that the AI could never hope to obtain. Otherwise the AI will always form the Weimar Republic.

Here's the Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1glpTlFJ6ra745O1nbYL_boVx7ZeFL2QF/view?usp=sharing
      To install on Windows PC,  Select the download button in the top right of the google drive page, extract the files, copy or cut the folder from File Explorer, go to Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > AoCII > Map > Earth > scenarios
      Simply paste the folder into the scenarios folder, and that's it.
      There may be things that I need to update, so check back once in a while if you care
      The Discord server for the mod is https://discord.gg/tFU7YUzmdF
      If there are any issues, please let me know.

• By Alemanha Ball
      Scenario.rar Civilization.rar
    • By Italian PeC
      The grandest project in age of history 2's history yet. 
      This mod, made from the maker of "The Second Great War" will revolutionize and forever change the way you play age of History 2, by making the game into an entirely new experience, more difficult yet more interesting.
      The mod will focus on the concept of Empire in the modern era's terms, like colonial empires and expansionist states, as well as a new and more in depth look into your country and what events happened to it between the eras.
      The mod will add over 30 new scenarios, hundreds of new countries, alternate histories, real histories and much more.
      THE MAIN FOCUS:
      The main starting date is in 1815, just after the Congress of Vienna. This mod introduces objectives which your nation will need to complete to gain bonuses and the upper hand on other countries of the era, through the new ideology-based system of "industrialization". Following 5 ideologies, the development level of your country will go from uncivilized, to civilized, to non-industrialized (where European and colonial nations start as) , to partially industrialized, and finally industrialized. These ideologies will allow for greater growth and bigger armies as you upgrade them, bringing to armies on the hundreds of thousands being a normality in AOI (Age of Imperialism)'s battles.

Aggressiveness has also been reworked, with the minimum now being 0% , which is highly suggested for scenarios with events.

Among other things, AOI will include:
      - a new exclusive map created by the fusion of all terrain maps from the popular game Victoria II👑
      - over 200 new provinces to make borders look better and create better "greater countries"⚔️
      - 30 new scenarios 💥
      - 5 scenarios of the 30 will include events ( for example the highly anticipated realistic world war 1 scenario, and the world war 2 scenario coming straight from The Second Great War mod, so you will be able to delete that mod since this one will include it in it's entirety)⚜️
      -1 completely new "CONGRESS OF VIENNA" scenario with objectives, revolutions, industrialization mechanics, new colonial mechanics , historical and alternate history events and much more.⚙️
      - A completely new UI✅
      - new music🎶
      This project is being worked on by a small modding team (Starfruit, Greenlion, James, stefan ecc...) headed by Italian P&C, so the progress, although slow, will keep going forward. It is my intention to release the mod this summer, as soon as it is finished.
      The only thing asked in exchange for the working on this mod is that you subscribe to the mod's creator on Youtube, Italian P&C: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

• By ModCap
      Hello. We are about to complete Kaiserreich, The Legacy Of The Weltkrieg, the first script of the "The Alternate Mod Pack" project we started as the Modcap Team.

Here are the features of this scenario:

- New civilizations
      - New music (exclusive to the German Empire)
      - Tuned technologies
      - Adjusted populations
      - 100 events
      - Happiness adjustment
      - "Choose Your Path" feature for certain countries
      - Continuous new updates

Here are the video of our ww2 scenerio(The graphics and a lot of thing will be updated.)
      And if you want to help us, watch our videos about our mods, or just wanna visit our discord, here are the links.

https://discord.gg/UpJp7XKn

• By cina69
      I am making one scenario about Fascist World, I will explain.

So I been bored and I wanted to make one scenario.

It is basically modern world scenario with all nations from 2017 but all nations have same ideology (Fascism).
      I made only this for fun.
      Scenario is not completed, I will post it here soon.
      I will change something like leaders and add some events due fun.
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!