1. IMAROBOT

IMAROBOT

2. Ramiro007

Ramiro007

3. Doyouknowdawae

Doyouknowdawae

• Similar Content

• By GheovgosGJ
      Roma Invicta is a new mod based on the ancient era. It will add some provinces, new scenario, leaders and civilizations. I noticed the lack of scenario located in the ancient era, so I decided to make a new one. I'll start with Persians War and I hope to finish with the fall of Roman Empire. I'll realase new contenent with new updates. I hope my mod doesn't die fast, I have small time to work on it, so i'll try to be fast. The mod at moment contains:

-Some new provinces in Greece and Turkey, Italy, Swis, France, Hiberia, around the Balck Sea. I added 120 about, I don't think I'll add some others.
      -New Cities and renamed some vanilla cities (f.e.Baghdad is now Babylon, Istanbul is Byzantium, and others)
      -8 new government types (Poleis, Persian Satrapy, Empire, Italic Tribe, Iberian Tribe, Celtic Tribe, Barbarian Kingdom, S.P.Q.R.)
      -Few new leaders
      -New formable Civilizations (Carthaginian Empire, Roman Republic, Spartan Empire, Athenian Empire, Theban Empire, Empire of the Argives, Macedonian Empire, Gallic Empire, Celtiberian Empire). There will be more!
      -4 Scenario, see below
      -New Ages
      -Olympic Games (Available only for Athens in PersianWar lite scenario)
      -New Music

I'll consider all suggestions for Scenario, Leader, Civs or formable civs. I'll try to add here! Be free to suggest anything!

The next update will be on Rise of Alexander and What if.. Alexander was not dead early (estimated time: 4-5 days)
      The most of the flags ARE NOT MINE. I taken by r/vexillology or other sites that share flags. If the creators of these flags dont want to see their flags here, I'll remove them.
      Give me Feedback!

IMPORTANT NOTES
      -Roman Republic was founded in 509BC and had as territories only Rome province. I wanted to add more provinces in formable Roman Republic to make more challenging (available for Roman Kingdom)
      -Carthaginian Empire, Celtiberian Empire, Spartan Empire, Athenian Empire, Theban Empire, Empire of the Argives never existed.
      -Misia , Egypt and Lydia were under Persian Control, but i wanted to make them as vassal, so Persian Empire don't be too strong.

PC: Download
      Android: Download

This is also a tribute to my classical learnings: Covid stolen my last school years. I will never be able to give a worthy farewell to my school, teachers and friends. Everyone has improved me everyday. Thanks.

Persian War Scenario - Description
      In 499 BC, Darius I decided to expand his Empire. After the legacy of the reign of Cyrus the Greater, he tried to subdue Ionic colonies. All Poleis gave up to the Empire, except Myletus. This colony received army by athens, but they were defeated. Darius decided to continue his campaign and conquer Greece. But he had bad surprises.
      Civilization suggested: Athens
      Events available only to Athens and few to Persian Empire.

Poleis Scenario - Description
      This Scenario is located in 450 BC, in full splendor of Greek Culture. There are the most important greek colonies, as Akragas, Tarentum, Emporion. I added too some italic tribes like Sanniti or Siculi.
      Civilization suggested: whatever
      There are no events, its just scenario.

499 BC - Description
      This is full World for Persian War scenario: there are the no events, but diplomacy is the same.
      Civilization suggested: Carthage, Arverni, Helvetii, Roman Republic, Macedony, Neri's tribe, Sparta, Athens, Argos, Thebe
      They have formable civs!

Peloponnesian War - Description
      After victory on Persian Empire, Athens became strong: Pericles led Athen to great glory. He formed Delios-Attic league to control Egean Sea. Sparta formed own leage and tried to oppose diplomatically Athens, but it was a climax of disputes, until 431BC, when war broke out. Thucydides said: "Of course this was the greatest upheaval that ever occurred among the Greeks and for a part of the barbarians and, so to speak, also for most men"
      Civilization suggested: Sparta
      It has events!
    • By hugomur
      Hello Everyone I modified the AOC2 ipa and put assests from the Addon + file for android into it, so with that I made Addon + for iOS.

Download: You can sideload this ipa non-jailbroken with Altstore or Appcake
      If you’re jailbroken you can use Appcake and Altstore too but you could also use ReProvision or install the file with Filza
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-oDCm_HSv19PC0IxFLwqOcvwHed-d_3D/view?usp=drivesdk

• By GpobreXD
      Esse é meu primeiro mapa, ele foi criado recentemente então coisas podem não funcionar lembrando que algumas fronteiras podem não estar certas (com a exceção do, Paraguai, Brasil,Argentina e uruguai, essas fronteiras foram criadas por min)  eu coloquei alguns eventos. É isso caso algo não funcione me falem aqui.  Eu atualizei e coloquei a america central, norte e a europa, possivelmente algumas naçoes da epoca podem nao existir ou estarem erradas. eu vou colocar em ingles e em portugues o post porque eu percebi que tem muita gente que fala em ingles e vi poucos Brs, é isso se algo não funcionar me avise e se quiser indicar alguma alteração indique por favor. adeus 

ENGLISH
      This is my first map, it was created recently so things may not work remembering that some borders may not be right (with the exception of Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, these borders were created by min) I put some events. That's it if something doesn't work tell me here. I updated and added central america, north and europe, possibly some nations of the time may not exist or be wrong. I will put the post in English and Portuguese because I realized that there are a lot of people who speak English and I saw few Brs, that's it if something doesn't work let me know and if you want to indicate any changes please indicate. goodbye

Paraguai.rar

• By ansarimuzakkir31
      This is my first map and its the only map available for iOS ,
      If you dont know how to install scenario on iOS let me know, i will show you guyz a tutorial

1440_W 1440 1440_A 1440_C 1440_D 1440_HRE 1440_INFO.json 1440_PD
    • By Arlekin100
      Come on, you can't lie it happened to us atleast one time and become mad.

• Popular Now