2. Ramiro007

Ramiro007

3. Doyouknowdawae

Doyouknowdawae

• Similar Content

• By Ferhat5534
      Total War: Attila [Progress]
      Detail:
      Real Total War: Attila map High quality map Marine and Land graphics quality Attila and more leaders City and State system Historical scenarios reflecting the Realistic Economic and Population Note: Conqueror's II v1.2 required.
      Progress:
      Map - %88
      Map settings - %0
      Provinces - %0
      Scenarios - %0
      Leaders - %0
      Map: [Updated: 18:12 21.01.2021 (GMT+3)]

• By urdekreiz
      I share this background for community and modders. If you want to use it, just thank me...
      (Bu arkaplanı topluluk ve modderlar için paylaşıyorum, Kullanmak istiyorsan sadece bana teşekkür et yeter.)

This background belongs to me, please do not try to change the background.
      (Bu arkaplan bana aittir, lütfen değiştirmeye çalışmayın.)

Background by Urdekreiz.rar
    • By Dulmassia
      This is my own cold war version, sorry if there is still a cold war scenario here.
      resume: After the second great war, Germany and Austria are divided. But there still communist threaten in the world and that USA need to fight.
      link (Persepolis mod dependencie, you put it in map/earth2 folder): https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8z1xog54g95tzw/coldwar.rar?dl=0

link mod (versions): https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ghd2iwdv5elxxa/coldwar2.rar?dl=0

features:
      - ~ 40 new events
      - ~ 90 civilizations
      pictures :

future : 
      there will be new events in the future, if you have ideas, tell me. I really need to learn modding too
    • By Vexodym
      While I am taking a break from my map, I have added on to the base map in-game. 
      I have added Liechtenstein, San Marino, and the Vatican City.
      I have also made improvements to Galicia to have the proper borders for WW1 and WW2 
      3 other provinces added to give Bulgaria its pre-WW1 borders 
      A small province in Eastern Macedonia has been added solely for the Ottomans, in WW1 (I also fixed Ottoman Hejaz, not shown here)
      I have added 10 new provinces in all, what should I add next?

• By Kingpvz
      Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background: 

PROVINCES: 126 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, RETWONIA, MAURITOVANIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!