Age of Civilizations
burrocampeador

How to increase population of a province very quickly?

On 3/21/2019 at 11:49 AM, burrocampeador said:

You can increase economy of a province "very quickly"... just investing on it. But what about increase population on a province? Does it exist any way to do it? Thank you very much.

recruit soliders on others provinces(or use cheats for it) then disband them on the province u want to rise its population

I have tried that but it doesn't work well... I have disbanded a 2000 army in a province and, in the next turn, the population only rises about 70 people and almost nothing in neighbour provinces.

On 3/25/2019 at 3:03 PM, burrocampeador said:

I have tried that but it doesn't work well... I have disbanded a 2000 army in a province and, in the next turn, the population only rises about 70 people and almost nothing in neighbour provinces.

i think that number doesnt give any significant change...try million soldiers....lol

Hi,

You can always use command "population" in console. It will spawn you 750 populations. If its not enough, you can always bind that command to some key, like Up Arrow or Down Arrow (I am using Autohotkey) and just spam in console.

On 3/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, burrocampeador said:

21 hours ago, tww said:

i think that number doesnt give any significant change...try million soldiers....lol

50k or 100k will be enough

I find that changing the "goods" to at least 40% is a very effective way of adding population. I had a game where i started as poland in 1440 and by 2000 i had over 100 million people.

spam farms in that province. I remember playing as a nation and I had 2 very population depleted provinces (including my capital). So I raised goods and maxed out farms in those 2 provinces.

You can increase the population of a province by putting the goods in the max then build farms all around the country, with that you population growing tax will high up and you wilk have more population.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ciao Ciao
      I was creating a map of Italy and I noticed a problem. The provinces I created have pratically no population and no economy. How can it be possible that Rome have 488 inhabitants and 300 of economy... even in the Middle Ages it was not so low. How can I fix this?
    • By Miraakos
      Nie mam pojęcia czy wy też tak macie, ale jak gram jakimś sobie krajem, i nadchodzi kilkusetna tura (nie gram world conquest), patrze na ekonomie panstw na świecie, to widzę głównie u tych małych krajów (1-2 prowincje) ze maja po 200k ekonomi. Jak to jest możliwe?! Te kraje wydają cały hajs na właśnie powiększanie ekonomii, czy co? To jest irytujące, bo nie łatwo podbić tego małego potwora pomijając że z realizmem nie ma to nic wspólnego. Łukasz powinien zrobić zrobić jakiś update poprawiający tego typu błędy.
      Ps. Widać w jaki sposób Bizancjum podbija Osmana XDD
    • By Adx97
      POPULATION 

Nation 
      First fix nation population. How can Russia has more population than China. Nation population suppose to be realistic. 

Building 
      Hospital - increase disease resistance 
      School - for non adult 
      Barracks - recruit army
      Research facilities - for researcher
      Change library to research facilities 

Population that are not just a number 
      Add adult (18-60), non-adult (0-17) and retired (60^) pop. 
      Add Life expectancy - old pop that reach certain age die. 
      Life expectancy increase base on technology. [ New technology - healthcare ] from 60-100.
      Disease decrease life expectancy by few years depend on disease. 
      Each turn baby born base on growth rate. When they reach age 7 they automatically put in school (if a province have one) until they reach age 17. When they become adult they go to industry or research facility. 

Population type 
      Adult - can be recruited as army, can work (workshop (economy) and research facility ( research) 
      Retired - cannot be recruited as army. Not all can work, if they can it only give small economy output. 
      Non-adult (Children and teenager) - cannot work and be recruited as army. They need to go to school. Each province need to build school so when they become adult it will increase economy and research. Province that that doesn't have school produce no research when they become adult and if you build 

Army
      Only adult can be recruited. 
      Province that doesn't have barracks can recruit army but it has -20% attack and defense because you not recruiting a soldier but a normal civilian. It also have -20% cost and upkeep. 
      Army cannot be recruited if there are no adult in a province. 

Devastation 
      Reduce growth rate, Immigration and increase emigration. 
      When army battle in a province it increase devastation by 2%.
      Plunder increase devastation by 20%
      Horde can massacre population - kill 50% of a province pop and increase devastation by 50%. 10 years cooldown. 
      100% devastation have no growth rate and  have 100% emigration, damaged buildings (can be repaired).

Immigration 
      Each capital have immigration attraction except tribe and horde. 
      Immigration add pop base on emigration% of each province in a nation to capital every year. 
      New diplomacy - Immigration treaty 
      Immigration come from outside of your nation base on opinion of that nation.
      Emigration 
      Devastation increase emigration. 
      Disease increases emigration. 

Growth rate
      Immigration increase growth rate. 
      If a province has no adult it decrease growth rate by 100%. Growth rate will increase slowly when the children become adult or when people immigrate. 
      Devastation decrease growth rate. 

Work
      Only adult can work. 
      Workshop increase economy. 
      Research facility increase research. 

Happiness 
      Happiness affect work and immigration. 
      -1% happiness = -1% economy and research = +1% emigration = +1% revolts risk (if you have other nation core on a province) 

If this is too much or too complicated at least change happiness. Happiness barely do anything. The reasons why I suggest this is because recruiting army reduce population significantly and for this reason I don't recruit army in capital so I can focus on economy and research in capital. 

• By Volvor
      How can i edit economy and population of province?