Hi! I really like the concept of vassals, but in some cases it is really hard to control them. For example if I have 5 vassals and I want them to be in my alliance it is really hard to make it, or of I want to get provinces from them, I have to annex the vassal. So my idea is to have a ,, full control over vassals" kind of button in the scemario options menu (where u can set the difficulty) and it will make that the vassals get into everything. So they accept every offer of the lords don't matter how bad relation they have. I hope you like my idea, and thanks for an amazing game Lukas.
Sorry for my bad english.
Searching mods and maps for latinoamerica, I realized that Latinoamerica is very forgotten in this community. For that reason, I going to make a map with scenarios of Venezuela.
1. USA Intervention: This would be a probably scenario where USA invade Venezuela from sea. Colombia will help.
2. Independence War: In this scenario, the people from Venezuela will fight the Spanish Empire.
3. States: All Venezuela states will fight for all the country.
4. Pre-Colombine: The indians tribes fight.
5. Civil War: The Civil War of the XIX century.
What do you think?
Actually I begun the development of the mod. I calculated 400 provinces for playing.
this is a project to bring Imperator:Rome to Age of Civilizations, you could help
provinces completed: unknown
all territory names
adding or renaming government types to imperator government types
adding all civilizations from imperator (help wanted)