Age of History Games
TomasC8426

The Great War [1914 Scenario]

The Great War Scenario

On 2 August 1914, Germany occupied Luxembourg and sent an ultimatum to Belgium, demanding passage through the country. When Belgium refused, Germany declared war on France on 3 August and on Belgium the following day. German troops immediately crossed the border, launching an offensive against the Belgian city of Liège.

This scenario begins on August 4, 1914 during the invasion of Belgium, contains armies and for some strange reason France is op.

Here the scenario links my bois:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11m5UfhH0ZnX7hDKyUZSOpoh3XbNSezZ1  <-- .rar link of the scenario
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rFlmB_7vzzXyKXV3ijW7Qne-1gRJXduJ         <-- .zip link of the scenario

There are no files because the page does not allow to put files after the limit of 11MB.

Pics of the scenario:

Europe:

Screenshot_51.png.cfa1f0be520dfe8ae418fdac11e981b9.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Africa and the Middle East:

Screenshot_52.png.5b4ac685e30fbaf8e9155fff7eb189b5.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asia:

Screenshot_53.thumb.png.fbc16633e3a2caf39b05dbfe87afb5b3.png

Oceania:

Screenshot_54.png.51c73ad1ddd65803cd233de27b3d01db.png

Alliances:

Screenshot_55.thumb.png.9a183e8894282d1b21e552bd28b20c2c.png

Edited by TomasC8426
I dont added the public links

7 hours ago, TomasC8426 said:

The Great War Scenario

On 2 August 1914, Germany occupied Luxembourg and sent an ultimatum to Belgium, demanding passage through the country. When Belgium refused, Germany declared war on France on 3 August and on Belgium the following day. German troops immediately crossed the border, launching an offensive against the Belgian city of Liège.

This scenario begins on August 4, 1914 during the invasion of Belgium, contains armies and for some strange reason France is op.

Here the scenario links my bois:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11m5UfhH0ZnX7hDKyUZSOpoh3XbNSezZ1/view  <-- .rar link of the scenario
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rFlmB_7vzzXyKXV3ijW7Qne-1gRJXduJ/view         <-- .zip link of the scenario

There are no files because the page does not allow to put files after the limit of 11MB.

Pics of the scenario:

Europe:

Screenshot_51.png.cfa1f0be520dfe8ae418fdac11e981b9.png

Africa and the Middle East:

Screenshot_52.png.5b4ac685e30fbaf8e9155fff7eb189b5.png

Asia:

Screenshot_53.thumb.png.fbc16633e3a2caf39b05dbfe87afb5b3.png

Oceania:

Screenshot_54.png.51c73ad1ddd65803cd233de27b3d01db.png

Alliances:

Screenshot_55.thumb.png.9a183e8894282d1b21e552bd28b20c2c.png

Another great map! But I have seen only a little bit error:Guernsey and Jersey islands are part of the United Kingdom,not of France.But don't worry,that mistake it's very common,I have made it a lot of times hehe.

(Now I have corrected your map too!)

xD

2 hours ago, Lucas L said:

Another great map! But I have seen only a little bit error:Guernsey and Jersey islands are part of the United Kingdom,not of France.But don't worry,that mistake it's very common,I have made it a lot of times hehe.

(Now I have corrected your map too!)

xD

xD Thanks for that, i will fix it later and make a update

Hi all, sorry I'm new on the game and I Don't find any way to add this mod to the game… can u explain me what must I copy, and especially preciselly where must I past it please ? thanks for the answers

On 4/4/2019 at 5:28 PM, Silfer said:

Hi all, sorry I'm new on the game and I Don't find any way to add this mod to the game… can u explain me what must I copy, and especially preciselly where must I past it please ? thanks for the answers

You need to copy and paste the two Folders to the game directory