Age of Civilizations
  1. Łukasz Jakowski

Łukasz Jakowski

• Similar Content

• By Indonesian Emirati
      Hello everyone! I'm new member of AoC Forum.
      Today I will make an Indonesian translations for AoC 2.
      For download link is coming soon.
    • By Gheovgos
      Hi guys. I found some bugs in android version, they are:
      -Save bug: when the game have too much turns (f.e. 800+ turns), the save function doesnt work, i push on "save" but it not works, idk how fix it.
      -Main Menu bug: idk how and why this bug happens. I describe it: after hours and hours of new games, when i load the savegame, appears the main menu, and i'm not able to play. The "solution" is reinstall the game, losing savegame and custom scenario.
      -Diplomaty bug: this is similar to save bug, but with diplomacy. 
      They are the bugs that i found and they are horrible. I dont know where Lukasz is in this time and what he's doing, but release a "half" game in december and not updating it for some months (we are in April and, after 5 months, the game had 1 only update, the fix on savegame), is disrespectful for the community. Only the marvelous community keep the game alive with the scenarios or mods, meanwhile Lukasz is totally disappears. Lukasz, if you are reading this post, i respect you, but i have bought the game for 5€ and i want a little support for the game that l love. Nothing else.
      Sorry for my bad english.
    • By WolodyaRed21
      Империум из Warhammer40000.
      Империум.rar
    • By Shiite
      Do you look at the weird scenarios and regular history for AoC2? Do you look at all the brain dead mobile peasants with disgust?  Do you want an Alternate history scenario that's real, that's actually good and detailed? Well this is for YOU!
      SPQR2 features an event tree for Turkey, events relating to cuban dictator fulgencio batista, and the abandonment of Japan, moon nazis, a nuke system new governments, diseases and MUCH more!
      Planned features:
      -nuke events going all the way to 2019
      -reskin the HRE into the Blackshirt league
      -flavor for most countries
      SPQR2 Alpha 0.03 Beta 1
      Recommended nations:
      Turkey- the only nation with an event tree, and the most fleshed out nation at this point 
      (some suggestions for Turkey. BUILD A PORT ON TURN ONE. Do NOT occupy any soviet land, send your armies south or disband them)
      Italy- They're the main characters in the book, so it's appropriate 
      Murica'- They have nukes. Nuff' said
      UNRECOMMMENDED NATIONS
      Luxembourg- If you want the ULTIMATE AoC2 challenge, play them........

SPQR2_Alpha_0.03B1.zip
      Music:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVaFOld6JHlWKCJUjXzH3Ixgf5WWcVfb
      (music is too big to be attached to main mod, if your pc doesn't have enough space for it, you do not have to download it, but it is HIGHLY recommended) 
      Discord
      https://discord.gg/WsB6p6g
    • By Chexier
      Before adding new content to the game, fix it first lol, there are so many bugs.
      Some bugs that happened in my games: (on PC)
      Relations get stuck at 0 after a large number of turns Game rendering freaks out after a large number of turns Armies can vanish randomly After you save a scenario, it redirects you to another one If you change the army position of a province, your game get's cursed forever and you need to re-install it to add new provinces to the game, since it crashes when you edit config.json Error("suggestion" Not found) Kurwa on these bugs, please.