Age of History 3
Capodastr

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | ALIVE

Could you add Antarctica?
It would be quite interesting to fight on her lands or just watch the countries there.
These are screenshots of a modified map I made for myself.javaw_6HUxQcLQki.thumb.png.522035033f4b06b151a54f77423c1011.png

javaw_QrYTa2tA25.png

Edited by NazarDoe

19 hours ago, NazarDoe said:

Czy możesz dodać Antarktydę?
Ciekawie byłoby walczyć na jej ziemiach lub po prostu obserwować tamtejsze kraje.
Są to zrzuty ekranu zmodyfikowanej mapy, którą dla siebie wykonałem.javaw_6HUxQcLQki.thumb.png.522035033f4b06b151a54f77423c1011.png

javaw_QrYTa2tA25.png

the ocean is broken next to the Antarctic

26 minutes ago, redfire said:

the ocean is broken next to the Antarctic

I know.I fixed it but doesn't update the files.

Edited by NazarDoe

PLEASE FIX ALASKAN PROVINCE

In the game, the province of Whitehorse is Canadian, but in fact the southern half should be Alaskan. I tried to fix it but for some reason the things I do with the map editor crash, so here I am 🙂

On 3/21/2020 at 1:47 AM, Serb said:

Can someone post android link please?

The format of the website seems to have changed so only members can use it. You'll probably have to sign up. (At least that's what I am getting. When I downloaded it, this wasn't the case.)

Im having trouble that whenever I install the mod, I cant find it anywhere in my files. This causes trouble for me whenever I want to play AOC2 without the mod because I can't disable it if I can't find it.