Age of History 3
Capodastr

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | ALIVE

Hi, I installed mod. its work well but i dont have scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991

i have a pretty irritating problem with saved games. I have created 8 saved games in these few months. deleting one of these, it hasn't deleted anything in the folder, but now I see 7. what I wanted to delete is still there, but another one is gone. how do you manage this list? Why can't I tell the game that I still have 8 saved games?

The saved game that I wanted to cancel has the defect that when I opened it it stopped and I could no longer play it. now i have 6 usable saved games, because one freezes and the other is gone ...

fantastic game but bad problem management !!

Edited by Jean-Luc_Picard

Hi guys

I'm sorry to report a further problem.

I played many rounds with Italy in the Modern World Scenario, creating an alliance with Germany after 2050
shortly after the Netherlands invaded Germany I proposed their union with Italy. Italy (i.e. me) was not at war with Holland. Union occurred.
subsequently I (Italy-Germany union) reconquered the territories occupied by Holland
after I moved army from the regained territories, I lost control: they returned to Germany 😱
Germany that should no longer exist because merged with Italy !!

subsequently I had to play with a "new" Germany that was no longer allied and with a new capital in the "liberated" territories 😰

I find this game exceptional, I thank all those who have worked on it and I hope that my every report can be used to improve it. I've already played over 400 hours (also due to quarantine)

Edited by Jean-Luc_Picard

38 minutes ago, Jean-Luc_Picard said:

Hi guys

I'm sorry to report a further problem.

I played many rounds with Italy in the Modern World Scenario, creating an alliance with Germany after 2050
shortly after the Netherlands invaded Germany I proposed their union with Italy. Italy (i.e. me) was not at war with Holland. Union occurred.
subsequently I (Italy-Germany union) reconquered the territories occupied by Holland
after I moved army from the regained territories, I lost control: they returned to Germany 😱
Germany that should no longer exist because merged with Italy !!

subsequently I had to play with a "new" Germany that was no longer allied and with a new capital in the "liberated" territories 😰

I find this game exceptional, I thank all those who have worked on it and I hope that my every report can be used to improve it. I've already played over 400 hours (also due to quarantine)

Thats lukasz bugs left

Lukasz could make a thing like dismantle union, where like the two nations "desmerge", like, they come back to normal like before the Union, it would be a really good idea, but yeah he abandoned the game

20 hours ago, RyanOrleansII said:

Lukasz could make a thing like dismantle union, where like the two nations "desmerge", like, they come back to normal like before the Union, it would be a really good idea, but yeah he abandoned the game

you can release a vassal identical to the nation that joined with you. then release the vassal

7 hours ago, Jean-Luc_Picard said:

you can release a vassal identical to the nation that joined with you. then release the vassal

Yeah but the main nation (aka. The player nation) will still be the same after the Union

On 4/15/2020 at 4:19 AM, RyanOrleansII said:

Yeah but the main nation (aka. The player nation) will still be the same after the Union

the dissolution of a previous union is certainly missing. however there is a trick (maybe a bug): if you change the type of government, the name and the flag before the union returns (sometimes even the color of the provinces)

Слушай а почему когда я скачал он у меня не заходил я нажимаю и не какого эфекта

On 1/28/2020 at 9:39 PM, RomanianRoman said:

Seems the mod itself is in only Russian.

in the settings there is a english option in the languages.

10 hours ago, Adamisniceyay said:

How do you switch language to english

go to the settings (third tab in main menu), and i think the third or second tab shall show two flags , (Uk/Us and russia) click on the former and then you have english!

8 hours ago, Ukislife said:

go to the settings (third tab in main menu), and i think the third or second tab shall show two flags , (Uk/Us and russia) click on the former and then you have english!

i have polish language on addon+

On 4/1/2020 at 2:13 PM, Hydra said:

well sh still no update? pl0x

Лукаша ждали, и разрабов Аддона подождем