Age of History 3

Capodastr

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | ALIVE

It was recently said that the new update will add a map of the Iberian Peninsula. But... That's not all. In addition to the Peninsula in the update addon will include a map of the British Isles!

There are 661 provinces in this map.

20190323162317_1.jpg

20190323162333_1.jpg

Edited by Galantegio

On 23.03.2019 at 00:37, SkillFoxLP1711 said:

немного разочаровывая ее не той картой она была показана

map on screenshot will be avaliable in update 1.2 - Final.

46 minutes ago, koplar79 said:

Will it be compatibile with android? Or is it already?

Now it's compatible with android,you only have to go to their web page in vk.com (The link it's in the beggining of this topic) and download the ---.

19 hours ago, Lucas L said:

Now it's compatible with android,you only have to go to their web page in vk.com (The link it's in the beggining of this topic) and download the ---.

Could you give us a link to it?

1 hour ago, FanFare211 said:

Could you give us a link to it?

I'm not a member of this project.I only downloaded by the link in the beggining of the topic.You only have to go to the beggining and go to the webpage.

But i have a problem, when i downloader the installer and open it, when the instalatorom ends there is a message about unsuccesful instalation and no changes are made in game

2 hours ago, Lucas L said:

I'm not a member of this project.I only downloaded by the link in the beggining of the topic.You only have to go to the beggining and go to the webpage.

Well i just checked the page and I think I'll wait a few days because it looks like a new update is coming and it says they are going to port it to android.

Just now, FanFare211 said:

Well i just checked the page and I think I'll wait a few days because it looks like a new update is coming and it says they are going to port it to android.

Yeah,I have the old version,so I wanted to see the webpage by yourself for see the new update and decide about what to do.I hope I've helped!

On 3/27/2019 at 5:48 AM, Reich said:

Hey so on vk could you convert the android version for a yandex disk file into just a google drive file? I ask this because since its a Russian site and I'm not Russian it a little hard to get around and know if I'm clicking the right things or not.

I downloaded downloader from this russian site too, and again i have a communicate ,,aplication's download was unsuccesful" and idk what to do

On 3/29/2019 at 9:54 PM, FanFare211 said:

Hey so on vk could you convert the android version for a yandex disk file into just a google drive file? I ask this because since its a Russian site and I'm not Russian it a little hard to get around and know if I'm clicking the right things or not.

Ok

4 hours ago, Lucas L said:

Vaya a su página, los enlaces están en la descripción del tema original ...

Cual página y cual tema?fui al comienzo y solo decía twitter, nuestro grupo de VK y download pc.

4 minutes ago, Tincho987 said:

Cual página y cual tema?fui al comienzo y solo decía twitter, nuestro grupo de VK y download pc.

A la página de VK,es una página que está en ruso puesto que es la nacionalidad de los creadores del mod.Hoy acaban de lanzar la versión final del mod (por ahora) para PC con los errores que había solucionados.Mañana mismo harán esto último con la versión de android.

Aunque obviamente también puedes descargar versiones anteriores,si quieres.

Edited by Lucas L
Error en una letra.

17 hours ago, Lucas L said:

A la página de VK,es una página que está en ruso puesto que es la nacionalidad de los creadores del mod.Hoy acaban de lanzar la versión final del mod (por ahora) para PC con los errores que había solucionados.Mañana mismo harán esto último con la versión de android.

Aunque obviamente también puedes descargar versiones anteriores,si quieres.

Al toke

On 3/27/2019 at 10:48 AM, Reich said:

When will it be on android? The android file is outdated