Age of History 3
Capodastr

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | ALIVE

On 14/01/2020 at 13:35, Portughetti said:

Por que não podemos editar líderes? Quando você clica em "Líderes" para editá-los, ele não funciona. Apenas o leva ao menu principal.

Eles foram removidos

Goodmorning everyone

I apologize as of now for my English

I introduce myself here because this is my first post. I have not found the appropriate section and if there was I apologize if I did not do them

I would like to report a small problem on the map regarding Italy.

both in the basic version of the game and in the splendid mod, I noticed that the south Tyrol is indicated as the province of Trento, while the province a little further south, exactly below, as the province of Rovereto.

In reality, South Tyrol (Südtirol in Austrian German) is the province of Bolzano which includes the whole region that was assigned to Italy after the London pact of 1915 with the name of Alto Adige (from the homonymous river that divides the provinces of Trento and Bolzano)

therefore the northernmost province, on the border with Austria, is the province of Bolzano, the one immediately below and the province of Trento. Rovereto is a town a few kilometers south of Trento, which is therefore part of the province of Trento.

after years of struggle by the Tyrolean separatists, the province of Bolzano has been granted the name of an autonomous province.
The languages spoken are are German, Ladin and Italian, but after more than a century, the Tyrolean customs and customs that characterize the region remain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Tyrol

thank you so much for the fantastic work done in mod 1.4 (I haven't seen the previous ones) and of course to Łukasz Jakowski for the game

In Italian: 

buongiorno a tutti

mi presento qui perchè questo è il mio primo post. non ho trovato la sezione adatta e se ci fosse mi scuso se non ho fatto li

vorrei segnalare una piccola problematica sulla mappa riguardo all'Italia.

sia nella versione base del gioco che nella splendida mod, ho notato che il sud tirolo viene indicato come provincia di Trento, mentre la provincia poco più a sud, esattamente sotto, come provincia di Rovereto.

In realtà il sud tirolo (Südtirol in tedesco austriaco) è la provincia di Bolzano che comprende tutta la regione che fu assegnata all'Italia dopo il patto di Londra del 1915 col nome di Alto Adige (dal fiume omonimo che divide le province di Trento e Bolzano)

quindi la provincia più a nord, al confine con l'Austria, è la provincia di Bolzano, quella subito sotto e la provincia di Trento. Rovereto è una cittadina pochi chilometri a sud di Trento, che quindi fa parte della provincia di Trento.

dopo anni di lotte dei separatisti tirolesi, alla provincia di Bolzano è stata concessa la denominazione di provincia autonoma.
Le lingue che si parlano sono  il tedesco il ladino e l'italiano, ma dopo oltre un secolo permangono le abitudini e i costumi tirolesi che contraddistiguono la regione
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Tyrol

grazie mille per il fantastico lavoro fatto nella mod 1.4 (le precedenti non le ho viste) e naturalmente a Łukasz Jakowski per il gioco

Edited by Jean-Luc_Picard

On 12/30/2018 at 7:06 PM, Shiite said:

No I dOn"t WaNnA wAiT tWo YeArS aGaIn

Damn shiite you're a rockstar *picks cotton*

2 hours ago, applebenstrawhead said:

For some reason when I download this mod it is always in Russian? How can I change it to English?

Go into settings and change language. Follow this path: in menu click "Настройки", then click "Язык: Русский". And finally, click on the Union Jack. 

On 1/21/2020 at 10:32 PM, Aqqi said:

Go into settings and change language. Follow this path: in menu click "Настройки", then click "Язык: Русский". And finally, click on the Union Jack. 

in fact for those who do not know Russian it is a difficult task.

I personally marked the correct buttons based on the basic version

Can you add ability to form James Cook (australia-hungary coalition from vanillia)? Steam achivements are broken atm, please?