Age of History 3

Capodastr

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | ALIVE

I don't know where to ask, but this... isn't working. When I try and download it nothing appears in my AOC2 folder. I have a version I bought on steam, and I think the download crashes right before it finishes. It closes when it's about 95% done. I don't know what to do, any tips?

Edit: Is there a manual download of the actual Addon+ folder, not the installer? I think I can fix it with that.

Edited by Soughy

i have a mod request i want the map to be like this for ex the map i posted and i want the senarios to have events and etc so pls atleat make a mod like that and add new gov like this one and stuff i want a android link and pc link for the pc make it a zip one pls and this is all i have to say this is my mod request you can lessen the provences if you want idc mabye for the cold war one you can add nuke events that make a range of proviences be wasteland

73034047-1b9a0b80-3e44-11ea-8249-96edb503f955.png

Edited by SOVIET_RUSSIAN1944

4 hours ago, dragma9806 said:

Iwanted to install to my phone via google drive, is it safe? I mean, if you don't have a virus?

It's safe. You can scan it with Google Play Protect or Windows Defender if you like.

Edited by Basileía Rhōmaíōn

help I want to delete this mod i downloaded it and now i want to return to the normal AOC2 but I can't delete the mod, when I did, it still showed Addon when i opened Aoc2 from steam Help

Trying to delete addon.png

Edited by thecolorblindidiot

I want the Android version I've requested to join the commu in VK please do accept. I seriously want to add spice in the game, been playing for a week, I'm addicted like crazy, so please do accept. Also if it's okay please tell me how to install the addons. Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Vizpon