Age of History 3

Capodastr

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | ALIVE

Not working. I launch the game, stays in black, sound the music for 2 seconds and it quits on its own. Dissapointing being installing the carpets for 20 minutes and then this. Any solution? @Reich

Edited by Frio

14 hours ago, Frio said:

Not working. I launch the game, stays in black, sound the music for 2 seconds and it quits on its own. Dissapointing being installing the carpets for 20 minutes and then this. Any solution? @Reich

Same for me

Could you bring back the old font? The new one is much harder to read in my opinion. Also the game is now too dark. Could you adjust the gamma? Thank you and sorry for my broken english.

Literally all you had to do was remove the part of the Android mod that had the pirate of the game. You didn't have to wait on someone or anything.

I'm getting tired of seeing the Android version delayed over and over again. This is the only mod I know of that will work for this version, and I don't want to buy this game again just so I can use it on the PC. Get it done.

40 minutes ago, EpicTyphlosion said:

Literally all you had to do was remove the part of the Android mod that had the pirate of the game. You didn't have to wait on someone or anything.

I'm getting tired of seeing the Android version delayed over and over again. This is the only mod I know of that will work for this version, and I don't want to buy this game again just so I can use it on the PC. Get it done.

Just go to the VK site and use auto translate...

40 minutes ago, Istria said:

Just go to the VK site and use auto translate...

Will that get me the latest version of the mod, and how do I do that. Thanks