Current Civs: 4
Still working on this so feel free to send some in the replys.
Starting number of provinces will always be 5!
Will only be doing this on weekends and occasionally weekdays so don't mind if i dont add it immediatly.
So I found this dead scenario called "War of the AOCII Community" and it peaked my interest, so I decided to do my own and keep it alive this time.
Basically, just reply using the format below:
Color: (Hexadecimal Code)
(Insert State/Country), (Insert City)
(Include a image with it!)
Flag: (PNG is preferable)
Ideology:(If this is not given ill just pick it for you)
1. Marine Coprs : A type of infantry that can only be trained with have a port states, these infantry can be indicated by a blue number, and if used on land, they lose 2 times more than land Infantry
2. Amphibious Ships : It could carry a total of 50 Marines per 1 ship, these could only be produced in a state with Port +80 developed ports
3. Tanks : 1 Tank could damage 5 Infantry and spend less movement points but a lot of gold, for example, 1000 tanks could triumph over 5000 Infantry and 1000 tanks could spend 20000 gold spenting
4. An event system that comes to everyone : For example, when setting up events, we had to choose a country, but why is it open to everyone and not interested in them ?
5. Changeable Leaders : For example, Putin : Look Now 528. celebrating my birthday
6. Democratic countries cannot declare war ! : Just like Hoi4
7. 2. Religions that will look like an ideology : We could change the religion of the country and its flag accordingly
8. Logistics : For example, like a gun
By Rico Rodriguez
Hi. I was trying to find the new update in internet but I can't. I buy the game from steam and update game on it. but it crash badly all the time. but the older version is working perfectly. if anyone have the original game file or even the setup, I would be thankful if you share it with me. It's two day I can't play this game and I'm getting crazy 🤪
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls