Age of Civilizations
  1. 16GTODD

16GTODD

• Similar Content

• By GpobreXD
      Esse é meu primeiro mapa, ele foi criado recentemente então coisas podem não funcionar lembrando que algumas fronteiras podem não estar certas (com a exceção do, Paraguai, Brasil,Argentina e uruguai, essas fronteiras foram criadas por min)  eu coloquei alguns eventos. É isso caso algo não funcione me falem aqui.  Eu atualizei e coloquei a america central, norte e a europa, possivelmente algumas naçoes da epoca podem nao existir ou estarem erradas. eu vou colocar em ingles e em portugues o post porque eu percebi que tem muita gente que fala em ingles e vi poucos Brs, é isso se algo não funcionar me avise e se quiser indicar alguma alteração indique por favor. adeus 

ENGLISH
      This is my first map, it was created recently so things may not work remembering that some borders may not be right (with the exception of Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, these borders were created by min) I put some events. That's it if something doesn't work tell me here. I updated and added central america, north and europe, possibly some nations of the time may not exist or be wrong. I will put the post in English and Portuguese because I realized that there are a lot of people who speak English and I saw few Brs, that's it if something doesn't work let me know and if you want to indicate any changes please indicate. goodbye

Paraguai.rar

• By StandingTNT
      It's a bit anoying to, let's say, have two French countries, that both have different nationalities. It doesent make sense that France 1 has to asimilate land from France 2. Isn't there any way to make a system like in Victoria 1/2, where every country has accepted cultures. Maybe we could have the ability to make our own cultures, and if we make new countries, we could have the option to asign them accepted cultures. The cores can stay the same, but when we make new scenarios, we could add to each province as many cultures as we think are necesary. Maybe when raising soilders, you could have the option from wich culture these soldiers should be.
      That's my suggestion
    • By New_Panarey
      "Today I am leaving to all map makers my own concept of a fictional world. I don't have much knowledge about how map creation works within the game interface, so I'll leave this design to whoever wants to create it. I am old enough to understand these things." Alejandro Ruíz
      This map is subject to intellectual property, so credits must be granted to the author.

• By ItzDatLoser
      So here is the idea:
      So just like formable nations you will have to get a sertain amount of provinces to release a colony (just like eu4).Unlike the formable civs it will be free (since you lose territory for a vassal)
      Why should it be in the game?
      1.It will make it more historically accurate. Form example if the uk has the 13 colonies it will be able to release them (same way as forming a nation but instead one gets released)
      2.AI cant release vassals
      3.it will make the game less bordergory
      4.It will be easy to make your own colonies (in the map editor just like formable civs)
      5.No more hours spent on events (literally just like formable civs you will be able to choose which civs will be able to form the colony)
      6.Good for roleplay (pretty obvious why)
    • By ItzDatLoser
      So here is the idea:
      So just like formable nations you will have to get a sertain amount of provinces to release a colony (just like eu4).Unlike the formable civs it will be free (since you lose territory for a vassal)
      Why should it be in the game?
      1.It will make it more historically accurate. Form example if the uk has the 13 colonies it will be able to release them (same way as forming a nation but instead one gets released)
      2.AI cant release vassals
      3.it will make the game less bordergory
      4.It will be easy to make your own colonies (in the map editor just like formable civs)
      5.No more hours spent on events (literally just like formable civs you will be able to choose which civs will be able to form the colony)
      6.Good for roleplay (pretty obvious why)
  • Popular Now