Age of Civilizations
  1. 16GTODD

16GTODD

• Similar Content

• By Zar Hibbedat
      Everyone knows that this game needs an Update, even if it's just some (much needed) Bug fixes or things like renaming Alliances, dismantling Factions after wars, new (and better) Music, an option for mass murder in conquered Provinces, an option to make war Prisoners (in surrounded Provinces), natural Enemies (Germany vs Polen for example), Civil Wars/Revolutions, Events for some Scenarios ( like the establishment of NATO in a Cold War Scenario, which you should bring out) or just a Workshop (so other people can do YOUR Job)...
      think about actually trying to make the game better, Jakowski.
      I thought of all this in 10 Seconds and you can't think of Anything in over a Half Year... 
    • By WorldStadiums
      I need your help, is that I have run out of ideas to create new scenarios, I want to create something relatively new, but the ideas that occur to me have already been made, so I would need if someone could give me an idea
    • By anonymous8
      Add spies, you can send them to another country to get some information like:
      Army size, How much gold they have, How much gold they earn, How much they can recruit etc.
      There is a chance the spy will get caught. But, the weaker the nation, the lower the chance he gets caught. If he got caught the country might decrease relations with you.
      If a country sends a spy to your country, they will get your info and see if you're weak so they can attack you. If your country is strong, they might fail and you get a message that [country] sent a spy to you, then you can decide what to do: send insult, declare war, demand other stuff etc.
    • By Kerems2434
      UPDATE
      @Łukasz Jakowski A lot of modders made mods for the game 2 years. Too many players don't left your game with an update hope. Android players waited for a long time for a game like this, and they wanna just an update for the game now. Low system users, can't play games like EU, HOI4 etc and they are playing your game and they wait for an update. These guys supported you everytime, and they dont want much things now! We know you've worked so hard for this game. And we support you still, but a game producer should improve his game until be the best! You are game producer (amazing game producer) and you can do it, you should do it!

Just write +1 to comments for support this topic, this game and an update!

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 14 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 28 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | FROZEN
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 158 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | FROZEN
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls